PDA

View Full Version : aTm beats OK St

3afan
02-11-2006, 05:39 PM
46-44 BOX (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net/100_3426.jpg)

GetRDoneStangs
02-11-2006, 06:06 PM
They win with 1.1 seconds left in the game! They had lost 4 or 5 games on the last possesion of the game. Nice to see it turn the other way.

Lady Ags also crushed Nebraska by 19 points.

big daddy russ
02-11-2006, 06:49 PM
The Big XII is more competitive this year than any season I can remember. The quality in teams tapers off about as slow as any conference.

It's cliche', but anything really can happen (and does) on any given night.

CHS_CG
02-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Nice win Ags. It was a great game. I got scared when Jones missed those last free throws. A&M takes on Baylor @Baylor on the 18th. Then they will be at Missiouri on the 21st. Lets keep up the winning streak ags!:clap:

punt
02-11-2006, 09:25 PM
The Big 12 may be more competitive within the conference but undoubtedly weaker than in several years. I was at the Aggie game today and both teams were slow and sloppy. Aggies had no outside shooting and OSU stayed in the game by making ft's. UT is the only team that appears to have a chance to go deep in the playoffs, although college bb as a whole is not as strong as in recent past years. The refs only called 2 fouls on Jones and he was about all the Ags had today, if he had gotten his usual amount of fouls they would have been in trouble.

GetRDoneStangs
02-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by punt
The Big 12 may be more competitive within the conference but undoubtedly weaker than in several years. I was at the Aggie game today and both teams were slow and sloppy. Aggies had no outside shooting and OSU stayed in the game by making ft's. UT is the only team that appears to have a chance to go deep in the playoffs, although college bb as a whole is not as strong as in recent past years. The refs only called 2 fouls on Jones and he was about all the Ags had today, if he had gotten his usual amount of fouls they would have been in trouble.

I aggree, it was a very sloppy game. I will take the "W", even though it was not very pretty. Maybe NIT, we'll see.

The Lady Ags are playing very well with big wins over, tech, texas, and nebraska. The Ladies should be dancing in March!

Adidas410s
02-12-2006, 12:11 AM
umm...why did you link to a picture of cars being snowed upon?

District303aPastPlayer
02-12-2006, 02:10 AM
not the box score 3afan

AggieJohn
02-12-2006, 09:24 AM
it's competive because it's weaker all around...i think that you have graduated a bunch of talent last year.....and are now having to start over sort of

KTJ
02-12-2006, 11:53 AM
The big 12 will only get 3 teams in the tourney this year--Texas, Kansas, and Oklahoma.

big daddy russ
02-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
it's competive because it's weaker all around...i think that you have graduated a bunch of talent last year.....and are now having to start over sort of
The NCAA ranks in general are weaker this year. There's nowhere near the talent level there was last year.

And yes, the Big XII is also weaker in general, but you gotta admit, it makes for some exciting hoops.