PDA

View Full Version : Spearman gets 300m WR-31.88

Chief Ohera
02-11-2006, 01:52 PM
WOW, wallace spearman formely of arkansas last year, and with nike this year ran an amazing race and broke the world record in the 300m, indoors.

also, Jermey Wariner, Wallace Spearman, Kerron Clement, and Darold Williamson, are going for the 4x4 world record tommorow which is 3:02, three of these boys went to high school in the state of texas so we should root them on

the Tyson meet will be televised on ESPN2 tommorow around noon, and will have the WR race, the 4x4 relay, and much more action

so brothers, until next time......................

BreckTxLonghorn
02-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Didn't Wariner go to Baylor? I think I remember hearing about him a couple years ago. Fast as hell, if I'm correct. 3:02 indoors though is freaking nuts. Its going to be ridiculous to watch them even try.

District303aPastPlayer
02-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Didn't Wariner go to Baylor? I think I remember hearing about him a couple years ago. Fast as hell, if I'm correct. 3:02 indoors though is freaking nuts. Its going to be ridiculous to watch them even try.

yeah... he did go to baylor... one really fast white boy, as stated in sports illustrated a while back

Chief Ohera
02-11-2006, 02:11 PM
yes jermey did go to baylor, he achieved just about anything possible during his college career, along with winning gold in athens at the age of 20, he set a new personal best last year with a 43.93 and the world record is 43.19 which is held by MJ, i don't think he will get the world record, just he doesn't have the foot speed as did MJ
i think the 4x4 record will go down tommorw indoors, 3:02 isn't that great of a world record and is certainly attainable,
until next time......................