PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chief Ohera!

Phil C
02-10-2006, 12:45 PM
What are Batman and Robin doing?

:D

Just a little humor there. I know chief is a good sport and has a great sense of humor and knows this is just in the spirit of good natured kidding.

Phil C
02-10-2006, 12:48 PM
And feel free to come back at me with GodFather jokes chief!

zeus63
02-10-2006, 03:26 PM
are we talking the cool Michael Keaton Batman or the cheesy Adam West Batman?

Maroon87
02-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Adam West. Chief O'Hara was the one that flashed the Bat Signal when Commissioner Gordon was in over his head.:D

And actually IMO "Batman Begins" with Christian Bale was the best of 'em all.

Chief Ohera
02-10-2006, 08:16 PM
hey you guys, just laugh all you want, everyone is so funny on here, it all just makes me blush, how cute, of all you ole' tanks,
i don't get the batman and robin joke or what you are even trying to imply, so if someone could please explain it to me it will really help my understanding,
by the way i have never watched batman and robin, they are cartoons and i don't watch cartoons, they are for the immature mind of conscience,
anyway, phil c, you and gobbla, have to be two of my most favorite posters, always full of great and knowlegable insight, it's all been so very helpful,,
that's all for now brothers, so until next time. the one and only CHIEF,
BOOMER SOONER.

lostaussie
02-10-2006, 09:11 PM
I'M......................BATMAN:D

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I'M......................BATMAN:D

:D :clap:

Phil C
02-12-2006, 12:40 PM
thank you chief and if you ever get to watch the Batman tv series with Adam West on old reruns you will understand the joke.

injuredinmelee
02-12-2006, 07:44 PM
if you ever get to watch the Batman tv series with Adam West on old reruns you will understand the joke.

or if you ever decide to pull your head out of your.. well yall know what im about to say... (not you phil)