PDA

View Full Version : WHO will be the new Sweetwater coach??

Black_Magic
02-10-2006, 11:02 AM
When Jackson takes the Odessa High Job who will replace him? any oppinion?

Chief Ohera
02-10-2006, 11:37 AM
who cares, about that, what people should care about is what times they will be producing on the track, b/c that is their main sport not football.
so brohters until next time..............

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
who cares, about that, what people should care about is what times they will be producing on the track, b/c that is their main sport not football.
so brohters until next time..............

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

STANG RED
02-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Stirring the pot again are ya, Blackie.
Havent you got better things to do?
Perhaps getting a life, would be a good idea!
I realize quality of life is out of the question living in Snyder and all, but letting the Sweetwater Mustangs consume your every thought, probably isnt real healthy. Perhaps thats what accounts for your inferiority complex.

Black_Magic
02-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Stirring the pot again are ya, Blackie.
Havent you got better things to do?
Perhaps getting a life, would be a good idea!
I realize quality of life is out of the question living in Snyder and all, but letting the Sweetwater Mustangs consume your every thought, probably isnt real healthy. Perhaps thats what accounts for your inferiority complex. Funny thing is what are you going to do if what im saying will happen actually comes to pass??? will you bow down??:clap:

sww-bull52
02-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Do you have any basis for this or is this like the " several Sweetwater players failed" rumor?

DaHop72
02-10-2006, 12:47 PM

I realize quality of life is out of the question living in Snyder
Tsk, Tsk :crying: :crying:

Sweetwater Red
02-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
When Jackson takes the Odessa High Job who will replace him? any oppinion?

Does it really matter ??? Snyder has and
always will be Sweetwater's whipping boy.
No matter who the coach is or has been.

STANG RED
02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Funny thing is what are you going to do if what im saying will happen actually comes to pass??? will you bow down??:clap:

Not hardly!
If it happens, it happens. If it dont, it dont. In the end, it will make very little difference anyway.
Who knows, maybe we could get someone that knows, footballs can actually be thrown instead of handed off all the time.
He would be a loss as the AD though.

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Does it really matter ??? Snyder has and
always will be Sweetwater's whipping boy.
No matter who the coach is or has been.

Not true. I graduated high school not knowing how it feels to lose to Swater.

Black_Magic
02-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Sweetwater Red, I dont believe Snyder has EVER lost to sweetwater in the Playoffs....:p If thats a whipping boy then .. well have you seen the movie Animal house?? " Thank you sir may I have another!" I would rather be a whipping boy and kick sweetwars tail everytime we face them in the playoffs....:D WRONG!!! as arnold Swatineger (sp) would put it. Twice in 15 years snyder and Swater played..

STANG RED
02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Sweetwater Red, I dont believe Snyder has EVER lost to sweetwater in the Playoffs....:p If thats a whipping boy then .. well have you seen the movie Animal house?? " Thank you sir may I have another!" I would rather be a whipping boy and kick sweetwars tail everytime we face them in the playoffs....:D

Thats because yall were only around deep enough to test that theory 1 time. You had your chance again last year, but just couldnt get it done. Then of course we had to spank the team that knocked yall out.
Did yall loose to Monahans on purpose, just to keep from having to play us? Thats sad.

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 01:51 PM
I guess the Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry isn't dead afterall!!:p

NateDawg39
02-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess the Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry isn't dead afterall!!:p It will live on forever on the 3A down low....

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2006, 01:57 PM
I guess the Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry isn't dead afterall!!:p
And we were worried about being "bored". :doh: :D

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And we were worried about being "bored". :doh: :D

HaHa!! We should have known better!!

I know people got tired of the Swater/Snyder threads, but being from the "sister" district, I always got a kick of out them!!:)

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 02:02 PM
HaHa!! We should have known better!!

I know people got tired of the Swater/Snyder threads, but being from the "sister" district, I always got a kick of out them!!:)

Sister district no more! Get ready!:D :D

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Sister district no more! Get ready!:D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that a threat??

Sweetwater Red
02-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Sweetwater Red, I dont believe Snyder has EVER lost to sweetwater in the Playoffs....:p If thats a whipping boy then .. well have you seen the movie Animal house?? " Thank you sir may I have another!" I would rather be a whipping boy and kick sweetwars tail everytime we face them in the playoffs....:D

I was refering to the 56-11 record we
have against ya'll. It is something close to that anyway.

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I was refering to the 56-11 record we
have against ya'll. It is something close to that anyway.

Old news!! Last 16 games are only 9-7 Swater w/Snyder winning both meetings in the playoffs!

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 02:13 PM

Is that a threat??

Oh Yeah!!

Tigers are on the Prowl!!
Actually it will start Monday as the Lady Tigers crush the Lady Rangers in Basketball! :D :D

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Oh Yeah!!

Tigers are on the Prowl!!
Actually it will start Monday as the Lady Tigers crush the Lady Rangers in Basketball! :D :D

I'm assuming that's in the playoffs?

I am ashamed that I don't know the answer to that question!:(

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm assuming that's in the playoffs?

I am ashamed that I don't know the answer to that question!:(

It is playoffs. The game will be played on the Lubbock Christian College campus.

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 02:27 PM
It is playoffs. The game will be played on the Lubbock Christian College campus.

Cool!! Go Greenwood!

(I have NO clue how the girls have done this season!)

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Cool!! Go Greenwood!

(I have NO clue how the girls have done this season!)

Lady Tigers finished up 25-3 and undefeated at home. Runner up to Wylie in district. Split games w/Wylie and Merkel to have 2 district losses to 1 for A Wylie. I am not a basketball fan but Will is so he keeps me up to date.

injuredinmelee
02-10-2006, 04:11 PM
In reference to the village idiots claim that track is sw main sport i must say there are not 2000 people traveling to Stephenville or 5000 traveling to Texas Stadium from SW to watch em run the sprint relay. Football pays the bills for ALL the other sports. You take out football and every other sport goes broke in high schools. The budgets would be miniscule.

Chief Ohera
02-10-2006, 08:21 PM
they really aren't as dominant as they are in track, track is their main sport, specifically sprinting not any of the field events, but their football team isn't nearly as good as their track squad, heck their track squad is all their touchdowns in football,
so track builds the athlete and football takes the leftovers, that's how it's been and that's what it will always be like,
until next time..................
the chief

mustang04
02-10-2006, 08:30 PM
i really wonder what is going on through ur idiotic brain right now......:thinking:

STANG RED
02-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Chief, it is obvious you know very little about Sweetwater, so why don’t you just stick to that cesspool you call H-town, and just leave us alone. Or, at least do a little research first.

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Chief, it is obvious you know very little about Sweetwater, so why don’t you just stick to that cesspool you call H-town, and just leave us alone. Or, at least do a little research first.

What or where is "H-Town" anyway?

STANG RED
02-10-2006, 11:08 PM
What or where is "H-Town" anyway?

Houston, I assume. I think he mentioned Houston in one of his goofy posts one time.

Tweeder215
02-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Amen, Stang Red. Just because Sweetwater is fast, doesn't make it our main sport. We are great at it no doubt about it but if I recall we also were one of the last 4 teams in football this year as well and in my book that qualifies as great too. But I promise you that if you ask any of those boys out there what they would rather be doing it would be football. We just outrun everybody to pass the time until we can put the pads on again...

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Houston, I assume. I think he mentioned Houston in one of his goofy posts one time.

I guess I missed that...but I seem to miss a lot of what Chief O'Hairless says!

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 11:14 PM
I guess I missed that...but I seem to miss a lot of what Chief O'Hairless says!

Everyone misses a lot of what he says. Only some with his IQ can understand much of his rambling! LOL

STANG RED
02-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Amen, Stang Red. Just because Sweetwater is fast, doesn't make it our main sport. We are great at it no doubt about it but if I recall we also were one of the last 4 teams in football this year as well and in my book that qualifies as great too. But I promise you that if you ask any of those boys out there what they would rather be doing it would be football. We just outrun everybody to pass the time until we can put the pads on again...

Hey Tweeder, where ya been? School been keepin ya busy? You havent come by to see us since before Christmas. I know you've been home since then surely.

Ranger Mom
02-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Everyone misses a lot of what he says. Only some with his IQ can understand much of his rambling! LOL

Hmmm....I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult! :p

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Hmmm....I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult! :p

Compliment of course. If you could understand all that stuff, we'd all have to worry about you. We would think you weren't normal, You know, like Chief! LOL

Tweeder215
02-10-2006, 11:55 PM
ya, school has kept me pretty busy and i have only been home once on the way to san angelo and it was about 2 in the a.m. so i didnt stop by. Havent talked to your daughter in a while either, i assume school has been keepin her pretty busy too.

DaHop72
02-11-2006, 12:36 AM

Is that a threat??
Well no, but maybe a promise.:thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Well no, but maybe a promise.:thinking: :thinking:

Oh...it's on now!! I may like having yall in our district afterall!!

I noticed that we have a new Lamesa poster that joined up...I am trying to recruit some Andrews people!

Old Tiger
02-11-2006, 01:33 AM
I hear G.A. Moore is a finalist....

LE FAN
02-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I hear G.A. Moore is a finalist.... now that is to thick to chew even as far east as Texarkana

TheDOCTORdre
02-12-2006, 12:32 AM

I noticed that we have a new Lamesa poster that joined up...
Lamesa are a bunch or tornados...they blow