PDA

View Full Version : Baseball scrimmage today or tomorrow??

seasick4
02-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Anyone having a baseball scrimmage today or tomorrow? We are supposed to scrimmage Waller today...or possibly tomorrow if we cant today cause of the rain. I am kinda concerned about injuries cause of the cold...Any thoughts on this??

neck_06
02-10-2006, 10:02 AM
we have our annual alumni game tomarrow. just be sure to wear sleaves when you're playing and there shouldn't be any arm injuries.

cowboyfan8
02-10-2006, 12:19 PM
It's raining here in beaumont so may wait till tommorrow.

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
We have sub-varsity scrimmages today and varsity tomorrow against Burnet. It was raining earlier, but I haven't heard yet if they're still on or not.

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Aransas Pass is scrimmaging Port Lavaca/Calhoun County or wherever those pesky Sandcrabs are from.:D

Hannibal
02-10-2006, 02:18 PM
I have their freshmen coming over here to play my JV. Heard from the PL coach that they scrimmaged RF Tuesday night and lost 2-1. Said both teams only had one hit each.

RdaleBoi08
02-10-2006, 02:21 PM
I Know Our Baseball Team Plays In Elgin Tonight But No Word If It Has Been Cancelled......

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Hannibal
I have their freshmen coming over here to play my JV. Heard from the PL coach that they scrimmaged RF Tuesday night and lost 2-1. Said both teams only had one hit each.

:thinking:hmmm.....

I'll let you know how it goes.......:D

Hannibal
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:thinking:hmmm.....

I'll let you know how it goes.......:D

How's the weather? It has been misty/light rain here all day.

GetRDoneStangs
02-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Sweetwater baseball scrimmages the Lamesa Golden Tornado's tonight, wind chills in the 20-30's... Brrrr..

Think I'll go watch the boys play B-Ball against Merkel!

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2006, 04:48 PM
No scrimmages today for us after all. :( :(

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
No scrimmages today for us after all. :( :(

Is it raining there? We had a light rain early this morning, but it has just been overcast all afternoon.

We all might as well get used to crappy weather and baseball season....they just go hand in hand. ;) :D

Pmoney
02-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Snyder were supposed to scrimmage Lubbock Estacado tomorrow but i have heard it was cancelled

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Is it raining there? We had a light rain early this morning, but it has just been overcast all afternoon.
Not now, it's not. It rained pretty good for quite a while this morning. The coaches did announce cuts today, so I guess now I won't have to worry about the weather until Little League starts.

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not now, it's not. It rained pretty good for quite a while this morning. The coaches did announce cuts today, so I guess now I won't have to worry about the weather until Little League starts.

I'm sorry, tell #55 to keep his chin up. Little League will be here before he knows it. Some of my son's best memories are from playing Jr. and Sr. League. (Actually, some of the better teams he has played on were in Little League);)

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry, tell #55 to keep his chin up. Little League will be here before he knows it. Some of my son's best memories are from playing Jr. and Sr. League. (Actually, some of the better teams he has played on were in Little League);)
He's okay with it. And it's the youngest one that plays LL. (I gave # 55 that option, but he decided against it.) Since he's doing powerlifting and track, he should be plenty busy without it.

lostaussie
02-10-2006, 09:55 PM
i can tell you in northeast texas if they scrimmaged today, teams needed snorkels and fins. if they scrimmage tomorrow they will need ice picks:D

44INAROW
02-10-2006, 10:38 PM
We scrimmaged Industrial last Monday and will scrimmage Goliad Monday in Goliad - looks like JV and Varsity will be playing together, Coach said Goliad only had 18 guys total so they'll be combining both teams.

Old Tiger
02-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Our guys had one today but it was cancled due to weather.