PDA

View Full Version : Chief Ohera

Steer Fever
02-09-2006, 03:27 PM
I was just wondering if you know who Donnybrookpride is,and by the way socerers stone got injured and is out of the run for the roses
By the way have you talked to the man lately?
Peace out

injuredinmelee
02-09-2006, 03:30 PM
wow... figures. Two peas in a pod.

Bullaholic
02-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Conjuring up the devil is against board rules, steer fever. :D

Gobbla2001
02-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Chief just called me and told me to respond... his computer is currently not in service due to not knowing how to turn it on (his sister/wife usually did it for him, until her brother/father stopped showing her how):

His response:

"Don't know who those people are
boomer sooner until next time"

Bullaholic
02-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Chief just called me and told me to respond... his computer is currently not in service due to not knowing how to turn it on (his sister/wife usually did it for him, until her brother/father stopped showing her how):

His response:

"Don't know who those people are
boomer sooner until next time"

You forgot the "brothers" on the end, Gobbla. :D Nice to know Chief has a "buddy" who will relay for him, though.

Gobbla2001
02-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You forgot the "brothers" on the end, Gobbla. :D Nice to know Chief has a "buddy" who will relay for him, though.

Not his buddy... the dude stalked me, ended up finding out my number and called...

He never mentioned anything about his brothers, may have been those uncles he was talking about, though...

Bullaholic
02-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Not his buddy... the dude stalked me, ended up finding out my number and called...

He never mentioned anything about his brothers, may have been those uncles he was talking about, though...

C'mon now Gobbla---you mean you and old Chief don't "hang out" and get high, drunk, dip Copenhagen and take advantage of women regularly? :D

sww-bull52
02-09-2006, 09:55 PM

Brothers...Uncles....aren't they the same person in Oklahoma?

Gobbla2001
02-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
C'mon now Gobbla---you mean you and old Chief don't "hang out" and get high, drunk, dip Copenhagen and take advantage of women regularly? :D

Well, I don't get high... do get drunk but I'da whupped his ass by now if it were with him... chew some Red Man or Levis Garrett every now and then but aint too fond of the snuff... and the women? You got extras?

Bullaholic
02-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Well, I don't get high... do get drunk but I'da whupped his ass by now if it were with him... chew some Red Man or Levis Garrett every now and then but aint too fond of the snuff... and the women? You got extras?

lol.I know I can always count on you for a "candid" opinion, Gobbla. And as for the women--no extras...1 is sometimes "too many".

lepfan
02-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Brothers...Uncles....aren't they the same person in Oklahoma? :mad: :mad: :mad: NOT WHERE I CAME FROM!!! But then I am sure there are places there that would make you wonder...just like in Texas.

STANG RED
02-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
:mad: :mad: :mad: NOT WHERE I CAME FROM!!! But then I am sure there are places there that would make you wonder...just like in Texas.

Yeah. We call it Houston. If we were as cool as the Chief though. We could call it H-town.

Chief Ohera
02-09-2006, 11:51 PM
your good, give you props,
i love it when my name gets on a thread, i feel worthy, i just love my brothers that come on here and trash on me, come on now gentlemen, you got to know one thing, i have due respect for you all, and even though i don't know who this character is that's calling me out, i can tell that i am going to like him b/c it seems as though he follows horse racing which is my all time favorite, it's the king of kings,
so brothers that's all for now,
so until next time................
your buddy the Chief

DaHop72
02-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
he follows horse racing which is my all time favorite, it's the king of kings,
so brothers that's all for now,
so until next time................

TRACK and FIELD is the most pure and true sport there is in the world,
this is just my 4 cents on everything,
your buddy the Chief
So Chief is it racing or track and field??

CenTexSports
02-10-2006, 10:01 AM
It's the SPORT of Kings not the king of kings (unless the horse's name is Jesus.

DaHop72
02-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
wow... figures. Two peas in a pod.
A pair to draw too, now if Whiskey Tough hadn't gotten booted, we've have three of a kind.:D :D

Chief Ohera
02-10-2006, 10:59 AM
no it's both track and field and horse racing, i enjoy those two sports more than anything b/c they are fast and require a great deal of human man power to master,

C'mon now Gobbla---you mean you and old Chief don't "hang out" and get high, drunk, dip Copenhagen and take advantage of women regularly?

hey leave what i do out of here, it's my business that i choose to do this stuff which is bad for my health, so please don't bring it up again, i don't like hearing about what i do, trust me guys some day i am going to live in regret and probally die from some of the stuff i choose to do but you know what, i am happy with doing them and everyone only has one life to live so why not die doing something that you love to do which is....................what gobbla said......except for the copenhagen part, it's too pricy, i snuff timberwolf, and i don't take advantage of women regularly, i just play them and throw my game.

so brothers until next time. that's all i have,
BOOMER SOONER , from your buddy the one and only CHIEF.

Bullaholic
02-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
no it's both track and field and horse racing, i enjoy those two sports more than anything b/c they are fast and require a great deal of human man power to master,

C'mon now Gobbla---you mean you and old Chief don't "hang out" and get high, drunk, dip Copenhagen and take advantage of women regularly?

hey leave what i do out of here, it's my business that i choose to do this stuff which is bad for my health, so please don't bring it up again, i don't like hearing about what i do, trust me guys some day i am going to live in regret and probally die from some of the stuff i choose to do but you know what, i am happy with doing them and everyone only has one life to live so why not die doing something that you love to do which is....................what gobbla said......except for the copenhagen part, it's too pricy, i snuff timberwolf, and i don't take advantage of women regularly, i just play them and throw my game.

so brothers until next time. that's all i have,
BOOMER SOONER , from your buddy the one and only CHIEF.

Well, Chief, I was just quoting what you told us that you like to do for enjoyment---if you don't want us to know, maybe you shouldn't tell us quite so much about yourself. You are correct---if you choose to continue down the road you are going---you may have a short trip.

football4life
02-10-2006, 12:32 PM
We should get this guy his own website, so he can write more often and we can all get a few good laughs at what he has to say. Any suggestions on a site name??

sww-bull52
02-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by football4life
We should get this guy his own website, so he can write more often and we can all get a few good laughs at what he has to say. Any suggestions on a site name??

"My Brain Farts Of The Day"

Phil C
02-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Let's go easy on chief. Remember he is fairly new here and has the right to his opinions and support any school he wishes. It is obvious he has a wonderful sense of humor and is not afraid to laugh at himself. Look at his screen name. If it isn't familiar you need to watch the old Batman tv series with Adam West and note Chief Ohera in it.

Phil C
02-10-2006, 12:38 PM
What mission are Batman and Robin on?

:D

Just a little humor there. I know chief has a great sense of humor that I respect.

mrescape43
02-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
"My Brain Farts Of The Day"

I don't know about that name. It would imply that he actually has a brain.:D :D :D

DaHop72
02-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Let's go easy on chief. Remember he is fairly new here and has the right to his opinions and support any school he wishes. It is obvious he has a wonderful sense of humor and is not afraid to laugh at himself. Look at his screen name. If it isn't familiar you need to watch the old Batman tv series with Adam West and note Chief Ohera in it.
Actually Phil, I wouldn't bet on it. In Batman it was Chief O'Hara. If that's who he modeled, you would at least think he would have done some research first.:D

Phil C
02-10-2006, 12:47 PM
I thought I had lost my post so I apoloze for the double posting in a separate thread but I am sure the chief has a great sense of humor.