PDA

View Full Version : UT football team on Opra Winfrey tomorrow.

Phil C
02-07-2006, 02:18 PM
That is Wednesday. Try not to miss it.

footballgal
02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
I will set my DVR. :clap:

STANG RED
02-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I wonder if Oprah realizes that Longhorns are "BEEF"?

GetRDoneStangs
02-07-2006, 06:03 PM
You don't think she would take this chance to be a "Bush Basher?" President that is... not Reggie!

Sorry, I might just miss this time, and the next few hundred episodes!

Chief Ohera
02-07-2006, 08:59 PM
you need to change your title mr phil,
it should say that VY is going to be there on her show, not the football team. b/c VY was their whole entire team, he did everything for them, but he wont last long in the league at qb anyways, doenst have the throwing accuracy or skills to be a good not great qb.
so brothers that's all i have on this thread,
so until next time.............................
the one and only Chief!!!!!!!

Gobbler Fan
02-07-2006, 09:03 PM
It's National Champion's not National Champion :D

How many catches did vince have or pancake blocks ....lets not stop im sure he led his team in tackles also .:rolleyes:

SintonFan
02-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
it should say that VY is going to be there on her show, not the football team. b/c VY was their whole entire team, he did everything for them, but he wont last long in the league at qb anyways, doenst have the throwing accuracy or skills to be a good not great qb.
We'll be waiting with baited breath for the next time I'm sure...

Bandera YaYa
02-07-2006, 09:59 PM
the one and only Chief!!!!!!! Are you for real????? Cuz you just sound dumb, unless you are are a college QB headed for the NFL.......are ya?? :thinking: :rolleyes:

3afan
02-07-2006, 10:03 PM

L

Chief Ohera
02-08-2006, 01:13 AM
nope i am neither, and i am glad not to be, what i am though is a smart football mind that understands talent when it is presented on tv, i understand just like the pro scouts that VY won't make it at qb in the NFL he just doesn't have the tools that per say tom brady, manning, or any other top qb in the league, i may not be a be a pro scout but those who are know their job and that's what they do for a living , so i believe everything they say, and also all the critics, that say VY doesn't have what it takes to be a good not a great qb,
so brothers until next time...................
the chief

Cardinalbb
02-08-2006, 07:20 AM
nope i am neither, and i am glad not to be, what i am though is a smart football mind that understands talent when it is presented on tv, i understand just like the pro scouts that VY won't make it at qb in the NFL he just doesn't have the tools that per say tom brady, manning, or any other top qb in the league, i may not be a be a pro scout but those who are know their job and that's what they do for a living , so i believe everything they say, and also all the critics, that say VY doesn't have what it takes to be a good not a great qb,
the chief

The "CHIEF" has spoken......so let it be said.....so let it be written. It is now law! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phil C
02-08-2006, 09:21 AM
the chief

All due respet to the chief but I disagree without being disagreeable. I am sure Vince Young at least has a better chance to make it in the NFL than the great OK Heisman Winning QB Jason White! :)

PPHSfan
02-08-2006, 09:49 AM
, ...so i believe everything they say, and also all the critics, that say VY doesn't have what it takes to be a good not a great qb,...

Could someone please explain this use of grammar to me. I have read it four times and still don't know what it means.

Phil C
02-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Could someone please explain this use of grammar to me. I have read it four times and still don't know what it means.

He just means Vince won't make it in the NFL! :)

Bandera YaYa
02-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
He just means Vince won't make it in the NFL! :) Too bad he's unable to say what he means...........

JasperDog94
02-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Too bad he's unable to say what he means........... Do they teach grammar in Oklahoma?

Phil C
02-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Do they teach grammar in Oklahoma?

Jasper probably they think grammar is someone married to your Grandpa!

:D

Just a little humor there!

Cardinalbb
02-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Too bad he's unable to say what he means...........

Dislexia is a very crippling disease:p

SINTON81
02-08-2006, 05:21 PM

Good one, Phil. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Buccaneer
02-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Was the team or Vince Young on? I checked it out but it was all about Matthew McConaughey. And Judge Judy was on the other channel......

injuredinmelee
02-08-2006, 10:26 PM
the chief isnt a pimple on Vinces.. well you know.

lepfan
02-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Do they teach grammar in Oklahoma?

Hey, hey, hey!!!! I do believe I have excellent grammar skills. That being said, YES....they do teach grammar in Oklahoma. (the same as in Texas)

lepfan
02-09-2006, 12:22 AM

Ummm, check the grammar of that sentence....:D Just a little humor back at you ;) .

Never mind...oops:doh:

lepfan
02-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
Dislexia is a very crippling disease:p

Spelling is just as crippling! FYI - dyslexia:D

Chief Ohera
02-09-2006, 01:09 AM
hey brothers, don't tanked what you can't see, don't worry about me brothers, i have just perfect fine grammer, i am not very good typer very slow, b/c i have a handicapp problem with two of my fingers on my left hand, i have had it since birth, no big deal except for when i want to type,
if anyone needs GRAMMER lessons it's VY.
man is he bad, come on now Vince didn't houston madison and university of **** texas teach you any intellegence, i believe not, i will pray that you get some kind of schooling besides the one that the NFL linebackers will give you,
i also bet he has trouble with all the pro scout combine interviews, VY won't last long and neither will his ego.
so brothers until next time............

Chief Ohera
02-09-2006, 01:11 AM
were was all the hott chicks come on now brothers, my favorite tv clip ever was with britney spears and mandonna, and everyone knows what they did, boy brothers was that greatness,
so brothers until next time.....................

mustang04
02-09-2006, 01:15 AM
hey brothers, don't tanked what you can't see, don't worry about me brothers, i have just perfect fine grammer, i am not very good typer very slow, b/c i have a handicapp problem with two of my fingers on my left hand, i have had it since birth, no big deal except for when i want to type,
man is he bad, come on now Vince didn't houston madison and university of **** texas teach you any intellegence, i believe not, i will pray that you get some kind of schooling besides the one that the NFL linebackers will give you,
i also bet he has trouble with all the pro scout combine interviews, VY won't last long and neither will his ego.

im pretty dang sure grammar has NOTHING to do with intelligence, and it takes some intelligence to be a quarterback, you have to know alot to make the right decisions, and u know what, im pretty sure after he gets his signing bonus, he wont care what anyone thinks about his grammar..... chief for some odd reason, you are just very annoying, read more and post less, do us all a favor!!

District303aPastPlayer
02-09-2006, 01:25 AM

what ego? and how is your boy Jason White doin in the NFL right now?

44INAROW
02-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Was the team or Vince Young on? I checked it out but it was all about Matthew McConaughey. And Judge Judy was on the other channel......

same here, but I certainly didn't mind watching Matthew McConaughey :D

Cardinalbb
02-09-2006, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Spelling is just as crippling! FYI - dyslexia:D

Sorry Webster.....Now I'm gonna dys you! :D

Old Tiger
02-09-2006, 10:00 AM
the one and only Chief!!!!!!! Dummy, Vince Young is/was one of the most accurate passers in college football last season.

JasperDog94
02-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Dummy, Vince Young is/was one of the most accurate passers in college football last season. Don't confuse Chief with the facts.:D

JasperDog94
02-09-2006, 10:47 AM
don't worry about me brothers, i have just perfect fine grammer, Greatness.

Hey Chief. Have you ever heard of a run-on sentence? That's where you keep typing/writing multiple thoughts and never use the correct punctuation. I think that's part of grammar. But hey, I'm from Jasper. What do I know?:D

JasperDog94
02-09-2006, 10:48 AM
intellegence :doh:

lepfan
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
Sorry Webster.....Now I'm gonna dys you! :D Not Webster here....I just happen to know how to spell that particular word:D . Hey I need a 'bucket boy'......can ya help me? ;)

pirate4state
02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
same here, but I certainly didn't mind watching Matthew McConaughey :D :inlove: :inlove: :)