PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill - "unofficial" pre-district schedule

LH Panther Mom
02-06-2006, 09:45 PM
(It's unoffical because contracts cannot be signed until Feb. 21.) I may not have the completely correct order, but I think it's close.

Zero Week - Waco Connally
Week 1 - Gatesville
Week 2 - Wimberley
Week 3 - Cuero
Week 4 - Burnet

ILS1
02-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Wow!!! Very impressive!! Props to Coach Vance for scheduling these games!!

:D

LH OffseasonVet
02-07-2006, 01:01 AM
LHPM, thanks for the schedule I've been eager to get that info. I think the Burnet game would have to be earlier because of the district games they have. There is just one team that needs to be added to the list in order to replace Austin Johnston, the question is does anybody still need a game?:thinking:

NateDawg39
02-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Its an ok schedule...I would like for Decatur to skip Wylie and add a team like Burnett or Liberty Hill. Maybe even a Sweeny.

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
LHPM, thanks for the schedule I've been eager to get that info. I think the Burnet game would have to be earlier because of the district games they have. There is just one team that needs to be added to the list in order to replace Austin Johnston, the question is does anybody still need a game?:thinking:
Maybe the Wimberley & Burnet games are flip-flopped. But I bet you're right.... :doh:

olddawggreen
02-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Its an ok schedule...I would like for Decatur to skip Wylie and add a team like Burnett or Liberty Hill. Maybe even a Sweeny.

Burnet, durnit!
You would have to learn how to spell Burnet before Burnet would play you. ;) ;)

I think it would be fun to see Burnet and Decatur play also, maybe at a netural site like Stephenville. :) Don't know when it will ever happen though.

footballgal
02-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow, that's a very nice schedule, great preperation for district and especially the playoffs.

Chris Hart
02-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
(It's unoffical because contracts cannot be signed until Feb. 21.) I may not have the completely correct order, but I think it's close.

Zero Week - Waco Connally
Week 1 - Gatesville
Week 2 - Wimberley
Week 3 - Cuero
Week 4 - Burnet Whew, at least now I know the Dawgs have one guaranteed win in 06. Thanks Coach Vance!!!:D :p ;)

44INAROW
02-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Week 3 - Cuero

Any idea where yet?

LH OffseasonVet
02-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Whew, at least now I know the Dawgs have one guaranteed win in 06. Thanks Coach Vance!!!:D :p ;)

Well I don't know what Vance has to do with it, but ya'll are going to do just fine against OPEN.

LH Panther Mom
02-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Any idea where yet?
I've "read" it's home & home, but haven't confirmed it yet.