PDA

View Full Version : What should the Texans do with the #1 pick?

big daddy russ
02-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Switching gears from realignment, recruiting, and the SuperBowl, I'm curious to see what Houston does with the #1 pick.

Everybody here in Texas wants them to take Vince. Everyone everywhere else thinks they should pick up Reggie.

Should the take Vince, Reggie, or trade down? Comments?

lostaussie
02-06-2006, 05:18 PM
where's leinhart. he's the only real qb in the draft.

lostaussie
02-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
where's leinhart. he's the only real qb in the draft. wow. i was just messing with the texas fans and thought i would be smashed on the message board with a comment like that. even though i was just kidding evidently some must have agreed:D

Chief Ohera
02-06-2006, 07:49 PM
no VY please, he is so overhyped and possess no real qb intagibles whatsoever, he can just run and that's quite it, he won't last long as a qb in the NFL, not fast enough or smart enough in my honest opinion, he won't be able to run on the linebackers and secondary like he did in college, he will get blasted if he does, he will be another vick and someone please tell me what vick has ever done in the league,
so that's all my brothers,
so until next time................no VY

TMer25
02-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Trade down, and get some offensive linemen.

NateDawg39
02-06-2006, 08:26 PM
They should quit football.and pick up Ballet.

piratebg
02-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
They should quit football.and pick up Ballet.

Not a bad idea, but even they will find a way to screw that up. They are better off trading down.

Leopards,class of 75
02-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
no VY please, he is so overhyped and possess no real qb intagibles whatsoever, he can just run and that's quite it, he won't last long as a qb in the NFL, not fast enough or smart enough in my honest opinion, he won't be able to run on the linebackers and secondary like he did in college, he will get blasted if he does, he will be another vick and someone please tell me what vick has ever done in the league,
so that's all my brothers,
so until next time................no VY Didn't I read that Vince Young had the highest pass comp.% in football?

big daddy russ
02-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
Didn't I read that Vince Young had the highest pass comp.% in football?
Yes sir, you did. He got pretty lucky in that Ohio State and the national championship game, with his lack of intangibles and all.