PDA

View Full Version : Unconfirmed Celina 2006 Predistrict Schedule

PPHSfan
02-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Gainesville at home

Gainesville away

Gainesville at Denton Schools Stadium

Gainesville at Texas Stadium

Gainesville in the Pilot Point parking lot.

Predictions?

SintonFan_inAustin
02-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Celina has a chance in the game thats in the parking lot;)

HighSchool Fan
02-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Gainesville at home

Gainesville away

Predictions?

that would only happen if Celina got a new coaching staff.

PPHSfan
02-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Your right.

If my schools winning record for the past seven or eight years was a gazillion-3, the first thing I would do is fire the coaching staff so we could play Gainesville.

HighSchool Fan
02-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Your right.

If my schools winning record for the past seven or eight years was a gazillion-3, the first thing I would do is fire the coaching staff so we could play Gainesville.

twist it how you want. the point is he refused to play after the last realignment.

PPHSfan
02-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
twist it how you want. the point is he refused to play after the last realignment.

I guess the bigger question would be, why would a coach with enrollment of 825 plus in 2005 want to schedule a little pissant 2a school in the preseason?

hmmmm

HighSchool Fan
02-06-2006, 01:07 PM
I guess the bigger question would be, why would a coach with enrollment of 825 plus in 2005 want to schedule a little pissant 2a school in the preseason?

hmmmm

because they played 2 years in a row the previous 2 years with both teams winning a game each. why not continue it?

Keith7
02-06-2006, 01:11 PM

hmmmm

Are you a flip-floper PPHSFan?? how can you be a Pilot Point fan and a Celina fan??

That would be like someone having a screen name "Boomersooner" and starting threads talking about how great UT is

Keith7
02-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Gainesville at home

Gainesville away

Predictions?

wow Gainesville hasn't had a pre-season schedule that easy in years

HighSchool Fan
02-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
wow Gainesville hasn't had a pre-season schedule that easy in years

good one keith :clap: :clap: :clap:

turbostud
02-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Are you a flip-floper PPHSFan?? how can you be a Pilot Point fan and a Celina fan??

Kinda like a flip flopper on this forum who is from Texas and jumped on the Unviversity of Cal bandwagon just because they happened to be in California at the time? :thinking:

Leopards,class of 75
02-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
because they played 2 years in a row the previous 2 years with both teams winning a game each. why not continue it? I wished they would play each other every year. When these 2 teams play, it brings a huge crowd to the game. I wished Celina was back in Gainesville's district again.