02-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Newspapers never get it right!

bigO
02-05-2006, 02:56 PM
that looks like a fireworks job to me

Chief Ohera
02-05-2006, 05:25 PM
well my brothers, that should have been the outcome,
you give usc and ut ten times to play each other and SC wins hands down 8 of those ten times.
ut just had luck on their side the ball bounced their way and they were lucky on that night, i give them their props, they were better or should i say more lucky on that one single night, but SC destroys them any other time they play,
so brothers until next time.......................

KTJ
02-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Kinda like how they destroyed Oklahoma?

bulldogman06
02-05-2006, 10:27 PM
wait, you cant be serious, USC only made it to that game on luck. look at the notre dame game, they should have had that loss on them and they would not have even gotten to play a better UT team. USC has been over-hyped this whole year and i am very glad i dont have to hear about how good they are. im an A&M fan and i actually prefer hearing about UT over USC

Phil C
02-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Actually bull maybe USC would have beaten us 9 out of 10 times but that night was the one night that counted and it was 41 to 38 in favor of UT over USC!! :)

Leopards,class of 75
02-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
well my brothers, that should have been the outcome,
you give usc and ut ten times to play each other and SC wins hands down 8 of those ten times.
ut just had luck on their side the ball bounced their way and they were lucky on that night, i give them their props, they were better or should i say more lucky on that one single night, but SC destroys them any other time they play,
so brothers until next time....................... We will never know! I am so glad that Texas got lucky and beat U.S.C.

Phil C
02-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
We will never know! I am so glad that Texas got lucky and beat U.S.C.

Plus USC was really the home team. I wonder what would have happened if the game had been played in Austin or even the Cotton Bowl in Dallas.