PDA

View Full Version : Bandera.....

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Good luck, Friday, against Llano. I'll be rooting for you!

Bandera YaYa
11-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Thanks!! Our last game of the season...kinda sad, compared to last year...but, oh well....it's someone else's turn to shine.!!

Good luck to you too!! May your game be fought tough with no injuries!! :)

olddawggreen
11-04-2003, 04:33 PM
LH Panther Mom, are the boys ready for Thursday night? Your 7th grader is #56 isnt he?

RAIDER96
11-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Thanks!! Our last game of the season...kinda sad, compared to last year...but, oh well....it's someone else's turn to shine.!!

Good luck to you too!! May your game be fought tough with no injuries!! :) To bad YaYa. I sure wanted another shot at ya'll this year. Good luck Friday!

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2003, 10:15 PM
olddawggreen:
LH Panther Mom, are the boys ready for Thursday night? Your 7th grader is #56 isnt he?Yes, he's #56. You bet they're ready - they've learned to love this little game we call football! What #'s your son? I probably knew, but work's been such a bummer the last 3 weeks, I can barely remember my name. wink

<small>[ November 04, 2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

olddog73
11-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Good luck guys, lets hope for a fun injury free game.

<small>[ November 04, 2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

olddawggreen
11-04-2003, 10:30 PM
LH Panther Mom:

olddawggreen:
LH Panther Mom, are the boys ready for Thursday night? Your 7th grader is #56 isnt he?Yes, he's #56. You bet they're ready - they've learned to love this little game we call football! What #'s your son? I probably knew, but work's been such a bummer the last 3 weeks, I can barely remember my name. wink My 7th grader is #12. Im really looking forward to this Thursday, Ive missed too many games this year. I will be heading to LH for the JV game after the 7th grade game, another son #1 will be playing there. Should be a great night (win or lose) good luck to your son.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Good luck to yours also. Hope there are no injuries.

olddog73
11-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Just to let you guys know, if you dont have dinner plans, you can get some of the best burgers in town right there at the game.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Thanks! I think I remember that, but it's been a couple of years since I've been to the Burnet field. I believe the last time was for a track meet in 2002.

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 10:44 AM
You parents out there driving around like crazy to get to all your kids games are AWESOME!!!
You are the best.....your kids are very lucky...I know some kids whose parents never attend a game...they are selfish...but ya'll are the best!! Good luck to all your kids!! :D

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Go Bandera! I'm rooting for y'all!
As for Liberty Hill....j/k! :D Actually, I'm really excited about the Burnet/LH game, so here's hoping we have a well fought and injury free game!

Go Big Green!

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Bandera YaYa:
You parents out there driving around like crazy to get to all your kids games are AWESOME!!!
You are the best.....your kids are very lucky...I know some kids whose parents never attend a game...they are selfish...but ya'll are the best!! Good luck to all your kids!! :D Its what we live for! Next year I will have three boys in Burnet Green. :) :)

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 06:58 PM
olddawggreen:

Bandera YaYa:
You are the best.....your kids are very lucky...I know some kids whose parents never attend a game...they are selfish...but ya'll are the best!! Good luck to all your kids!! :D Its what we live for! Next year I will have three boys in Burnet Green. :) :) That's great....I hope they all get to win a ring!!

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Bandera YaYa:
You are the best.....your kids are very lucky...I know some kids whose parents never attend a game...they are selfish...but ya'll are the best!! Good luck to all your kids!! :D I wouldn't be anywhere else. Of course, I'm fortunate that the company I work for allows me the flexibility to be able to be there. I know a couple of years ago on Parent's Night, neither parent of one of the boys showed up, so one of the coaches filled in & got his picture made with him. I know his dad works out of town a lot, but his mom works at the school. It was sad for him.

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 10:12 PM
I dont get to see as many Thursday night games as I would like, but between my wife and the two grandmothers, we always have someone at all of the boys games.

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Never stop being there for your kids...even last year, I know the YaYa's embarrassed the heck out of our kids...but in the end they told us how much having us along for long haul, was important for them!

Ranger Mom
11-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Man...those parents don't know what they are missing!!

I am already looking at "surrogate" children to follow around when mine have all graduated!! :D

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Ranger Mom:
Man...those parents don't know what they are missing!!

I am already looking at "surrogate" children to follow around when mine have all graduated!! :D Well, I'm good for awhile. My oldest graduated last year; next is in 7th grade, then last in 4th. So, I've got years of my own kids' fb games to attend, then I'll be doing the same. wink