PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill

Dogman_1969
02-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Read on another board that LH is going to file an appeal to stay in Reg 4 and join the four team district with Llano. Any truth to that?????

Bullaholic
02-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Read on another board that LH is going to file an appeal to stay in Reg 4 and join the four team district with Llano. Any truth to that?????

In another thread, LHPMom stated that she is attempting to get the "official" word on this, Dogman.

Dogman_1969
02-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Thanks Bull..............

LH Panther Mom
02-04-2006, 09:25 AM
If you're referring to the thread on tpx, no one from LH ever said there would be an appeal or even that we wanted to appeal. Coach Vance announced during athletics what our new district would be and the teams, even going so far as to mention that if there were a possibility of a Jasper "rematch", it would happen sooner than the semis. I doubt seriously that there's any thought of appealing.

olddawggreen
02-04-2006, 09:49 AM
I think LH's new district looks exciting, and I definatly think their up for the challenge. In the long run this could be good for the Panthers.:)

Tx Challenge
02-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I think LH's new district looks exciting, and I definatly thing their up for the challenge. In the long run this could be good for the Panthers.:)

I agree, I think this will be a great district. It will go down to the wire every year. That is what makes High school sports exciting. I have not heard of anyone from LH saying they were going to appeal. I think shocked is more like it.

LH Panther Mom
02-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Hopefully this info will stop the rumor that we are appealing. I don't have the complete pre-district schedule or exact dates, but three PRE-district games are Cuero, Wimberley and Burnet (not necessarily in that order).

j_dog
02-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
..... even going so far as to mention that if there were a possibility of a Jasper "rematch", it would happen sooner than the semis. .....
Hey, Jasper has to get out of a very tough district before there can be any talk of a rematch with anyone. Anyone except WOS and BC of course. They get them in district this year.

LH Panther Mom
02-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Hey, Jasper has to get out of a very tough district before there can be any talk of a rematch with anyone. Anyone except WOS and BC of course. They get them in district this year.
That's why it says "possibility". :p Besides, our district isn't going to be a breeze either. :) (Dangling the carrot, ya know?)