PDA

View Full Version : District 20 BB scores???

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Sealy vs Rice???
Navasota vs Columbus????
Bellville 72-- Hempstead 69

Anyone got the other scores???

strike hard
02-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Navasota 75 Columbus 61

raider4life
02-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Rice beat sealy like 50 something to 30 something. the girls won by 40 or 50 i think too. like 80 something to 40 something.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2006, 10:18 AM
I think this is the standings, let me know if not?

Hempstead 6----1 Sealy, Navasota, Columbus.
Navasota 5----2 Rice, Sealy, Hempstead.
Rice 4----3 Navasota, Bellville Columbus
Bellville 3----4 Columbus, Rice, Sealy.
Sealy 3----4 Navasota, Hempstead, Bellville.
Columbus 0----7 Bellville, Rice, Hempstead.

I think this is right? Here are the standings and here are the games left for each team.

mwynn05
02-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Did Hempstead have some guys hurt?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Hempstead had all there guns, no players from there team were hurt, Give Bellville some credit, they were the better team last night!!!!!!

mwynn05
02-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Hempstead had all there guns, no players from there team were hurt, Give Bellville some credit, they were the better team last night!!!!!! not taking credit away i dont know anythign about hempstead i just wanna get an accurate read..looks liek bellville has an inside track into the playoffs with a favorable sched. down the stretch

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Bellville had a hard time with Sealy and Rice the 1st round, but if Bellville plays up to there potential they can win out, Bellville also plays Sealy and Rice in Bellville this round.
Two of Bellvilles wins come from beating the 2 best teams Hempsted and Navasota, in there place, you would think Bellville could win out the last 3???

punt
02-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Hempstead does not have any starters out. Bellville came to play and hustled till the end. Moseley is a very good player. Hempstead was double and triple teaming Nic and the other players decided they could play and did a good job. Hempstead had a poor shooting night and missed lots of free throws. It's like in football, everybody gets up to play Bellville, in bb everybody gets up to play Hempstead and Navasota. If Hempstead doesn't shoot any better than they have the last 2 games that won't be the last game they lose.

raider4life
02-04-2006, 11:08 PM
The game tuesday night will determine wether rice goes to the playoffs or not. If rice wins we are in even with a tie between us and bellville because we would beat you guys twice. if you guys win and its a tie it'll be a 1 game playoff. all we gotta do it beat bellville and columbus and we're in for sure. so watch out for lots of blue in the land of red tuesday night! its goin down. lol and correct me if im wrong on any of that. And for the guys that think hempstead is the stuff in basketball, they have something coming. they can be stopped and bellville proved it and so did we. last tuesday they beat us by 1 i think 52 to 51 because the refs made a bad call on the buzzer beater that we put up. they called it a 2 pointer when it was clearly a 3 pointer. im not putting down the refs and all, but sometimes they do make mistakes and this was one of the times. all it did was spice up the playoff race between rice and bellville, which just makes the rivalry a whole lot better. :)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Hempstead------7-1
Navasota--------6-2
Bellville-----------4-4
Rice----------------4-4
Sealy--------------3-5
Columbus---------0-8

I think this is how it stands, Hempstead and Navasota would be the 1 and 2 spots unless Navasota loses there last 2 games. Bellville gets in with winning there last 2, Bellville could still go 1-1 and still get in but there would most likely be a 3rd place play-off if bellville sould only win 1 of there last 2. Bellville plays at Columbus, and home with Sealy. Rice has Navasota and Columbus. Sealy would have to beat hempstead and Bellville, and get some help to make the play-offs. The team that controls it own destiny is Bellville win 2 and you are in.
I think this is correct info? if not let us know!!

GUT
02-08-2006, 08:48 PM
From what has been said around the district that ask "MR Mosely"
from bellville . he has been telling the refs how to call the games.

raider4life
02-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Hempstead------7-1
Navasota--------6-2
Bellville-----------4-4
Rice----------------4-4
Sealy--------------3-5
Columbus---------0-8

I think this is how it stands, Hempstead and Navasota would be the 1 and 2 spots unless Navasota loses there last 2 games. Bellville gets in with winning there last 2, Bellville could still go 1-1 and still get in but there would most likely be a 3rd place play-off if bellville sould only win 1 of there last 2. Bellville plays at Columbus, and home with Sealy. Rice has Navasota and Columbus. Sealy would have to beat hempstead and Bellville, and get some help to make the play-offs. The team that controls it own destiny is Bellville win 2 and you are in.
I think this is correct info? if not let us know!!

so where's the playoff game between rice and bellville gonna be? :P Sealy better pull one off tuesday cuz i wanna see rice/bellville again.

GUT
02-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Rice has @ Navasota left (Loss) & Columbus.
Bellville has Columbus (WIN) & Sealy ?

Looks great for Bellville & Mr. Mosley

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by GUT
From what has been said around the district that ask "MR Mosely"
from bellville . he has been telling the refs how to call the games.

Lets see Bellville has 4 loses, I guess he did not tell the refs how to call in those games?

UPanIN
02-09-2006, 09:08 AM
If Bellville can get up for the remaining games they should be the 3rd team.

They have beaten the two best teams in D20-3A and proved they have a good team.

neck_06
02-09-2006, 09:24 AM
bellville has a kid going to U of H, right? how is he doing?

punt
02-09-2006, 11:06 AM
That would be Nic Moseley. He is very good, probably 95% of the team. He spends a lot of time trying to ref the game. They have a very scrappy guard, #25, who gives 110% till the end of the game. Moseley is going to get his points so you have to stop the rest of the guys and not let Nic get more than his average. Bellville has beat Stafford, Hempstead and Navasota.

KL3
02-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
bellville has a kid going to U of H, right? how is he doing?

According to the Chronicle, he is averaging 21 points, 14 rebounds, and 8 blocks a game. Pretty rediculous numbers. I think he just had his "triple-double" streak snapped in district. I think he had 4 or 5 straight games with a triple-double. I know for district, he is averaging closer to 30 points.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey KL3 how is everything in you world? How is Bellvilles infilder doing for the Aggies, I hear he will be starting this year for Texas AtM? Will he pitch some also?

raider4life
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
the first time rice and bellville played mosely had 6 points and i think 9 blocks and i dunno how many rebounds. the second time around he had 17 points 13 blocks and i think 7 or 8 rebounds, so much for the triple doubles against us. and are you guys talking about lucas lutege? last i heard he was going to A&M to pitch. and could anyone give me some info on how the baseball team is going over there?

KL3
02-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey KL3 how is everything in you world? How is Bellvilles infilder doing for the Aggies, I hear he will be starting this year for Texas AtM? Will he pitch some also?

Everything is going great for me Former. I'm in houston now working with the Houston Aeros hockey team selling tickets. It is really a cool job. I work downtown and live off of W. Alabama, right in the middle of everything.

Ya, it looks Buenger will be starting at 2B for A&M this year, but I don't think he's gonna be doing any pitching. Not 100% sure on that though.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Everything is going great for me Former. I'm in houston now working with the Houston Aeros hockey team selling tickets. It is really a cool job. I work downtown and live off of W. Alabama, right in the middle of everything.

Ya, it looks Buenger will be starting at 2B for A&M this year, but I don't think he's gonna be doing any pitching. Not 100% sure on that though.

Hey KL3, My uncle loves the Aeros, him and my parents were at the game Saturday. If we need some good seats, can you hook us up??

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Bellville beats Columbus 68-38, the Brahmas looked very good tonight, the bench played most of the 4th.
Navasota over Rice but I did not get a score.
Sealy over Hempstead.

Bellville needs to beat Sealy at home tuesday and they are in, if Bellville loses and Rice beats Columbus, there will be a tie with Bellville Sealy and Rice for 3rd.

Old Tiger
02-11-2006, 01:26 AM
Is the Moeseley feller already signed with U of H or is he leaving his opputunity open.

strike hard
02-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Navasota 56
Rice 49

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Hempstead------7-2
Navasota--------7-2
Bellville-----------5-4
Rice---------------4-5
Sealy--------------4-5
Columbus---------0-9

Hemplstead and Navasota will Battle for the #1 spot. I dont know if the game is in Hempstead or Navasota?
Bellville plays Sealy in Bellville, If Bellville wins they are in, with a Bellville loss, and a Rice win over Columbus , Bellville Rice and Sealy will tie for 3rd.

TheTK56
02-11-2006, 10:31 AM
sealy is 4-5 we beat hempstead

strike hard
02-11-2006, 11:52 AM
The Navasota and Hempstead game is in Hempstead.

raider4life
02-12-2006, 08:22 PM
so how would the tie-breaker work? coin toss and the two winners play each other? or would it be a tie-breaker like on friday night lights? :P that was intense!!!