PDA

View Full Version : playoff teams for 22aaa

X21AAAPlayer
10-26-2003, 04:37 PM
Who all is making the playoffs for 22AAA? Will it turn out to be something like last year? Barber's Hill vs. BC? OF vs. Liberty?

noitall
10-26-2003, 05:17 PM
Right now it appears that Barbers Hill, Liberty and Huffman will be the playoff teams with Barbers Hill being the D-1 team. Liberty plays Huffman this week in what will most likely determine the winner of 22-3A. Liberty is undefeated and Barbers Hill and Huffman have 1 loss in district

RBARKER
10-27-2003, 12:30 PM
Right now it looks like in round one of the playoffs it would be Barbers Hill Vs. Bridge City.
If liberty wins against Huffman it would be Liberty Vs Anahuac and Huffman VS. Orangefield. If Huffman Wins it would be vise versa. All of these will be great matchups.

bhratbrat
10-27-2003, 12:49 PM
Well....Cleveland is also a wild card and there I think the only bigger school than the Hill..and they play Liberty in the final week! Its pretty much Liberty and then BH and Huffman tied with 4-1 and Cleveland is @ 3-2 (losing to BH and HUFFMAN) If they beat Liberty that final game....then who knows..BH could return to D2

trojandad
10-27-2003, 02:13 PM
What happens if Huffman loses to Liberty and then to us on the final week?

sahen
10-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Huffman would still go to the playoffs unless if cleveland beat liberty...then cleveland would go cause they would finish at 5-2 and huffman at 4-3...

LockedNLoaded
10-27-2003, 02:35 PM
It has been an interesting year in 22 3A. Huffman would be the big surprise I guess. Heck, they are playing for a district championship this week and their first playoff appearance since 95. They have already beat O-Field this year so look out. I saw the Huff-Splendora game last Friday and Huffman's T Back is for real. Splendora actually led 21-7 at one time but special teams and a fumble cost them any chance of hanging with Huffman. Oh by the way, anyone know where #21 has been all year for Splendora? I saw them play Liberty earlier this year and don't remember him. He had at least 200 yards against Huffman. I have seen both Liberty and Huffman play this year and I think anybody can win this game. I'll say 38-30 Huffman. #5 for Huffman gets 200+ yards against Liberty. Three way tie for first B Hill 6-1, Lib 6-1, Huff 6-1

sahen
10-27-2003, 02:39 PM
I think liberty will pull it out...No one has beat them yet so who is to say that anyone can beat them atleats not until the playoffs...It should be close but liberty has an awesome run defense that stopped BH except for one big play which was BH's only TD...Huffman i think will put up some yards but Liberty will end up with more....and more points...It will be a close and awesome game...If you have nothing to do friday night go see it!