PDA

View Full Version : no super bowl in northeast texas?

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 09:01 PM
channel 7 out of tyler had there 1082 ft tower fall this morning due to unknown circumstances. this is the northeast texas affiliate for abc. bummer. don't know whats gonna happen between now and then. basically what they are saying is if you pick it up by antenna then you are screwed. i think they are working on on getting cable and sattellite subscribers back up. can i come to ya'lls house if this don't work out?

eagles_victory
02-03-2006, 09:04 PM
My grandma lives in Mt. Pleasant which is like 30 miles from Gilmer and she has 3 ABC's channel 3 out of Sherport sp? channel 7 out of Tyler and channel 8 out of Dallas. have you checked to see if any of ur friends have any of those maybe you can watch it there. I would of been mad tonight if I had to miss Dancing With the Stars because of that.

mwynn05
02-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
My grandma lives in Mt. Pleasant which is like 30 miles from Gilmer and she has 3 ABC's channel 3 out of Sherport sp? channel 7 out of Tyler and channel 8 out of Dallas. have you checked to see if any of ur friends have any of those maybe you can watch it there. I would of been mad tonight if I had to miss Dancing With the Stars because of that. And she has like the worst cable.....

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 09:19 PM
report is their are a few cox comminications cable subscribers that still have a signal. mt. pleasant is one of them. thats great. signal flying over my house but i can't get it. i'm not in a panic yet, but can you ask grandma if it will be alright to come over and watch the game:D

3afan
02-03-2006, 11:22 PM
anyone affected is welcome to come watch with me - just bring the pizza rolls !!! :p

Bandera YaYa
02-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey, sure hope the aggies don't think they own that tower......you might be screwed!!! :p :p :p

Buckeyeman
02-03-2006, 11:31 PM
I live in Lindale and I'm getting Channel 7 on Dish Network just fine.

eagles_victory
02-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
report is their are a few cox comminications cable subscribers that still have a signal. mt. pleasant is one of them. thats great. signal flying over my house but i can't get it. i'm not in a panic yet, but can you ask grandma if it will be alright to come over and watch the game:D Dont make any sudden movements and she wont know your there.

Leopards,class of 75
02-04-2006, 12:24 AM
It's time to get a Direct t.v. dish or Dish Network.

lostaussie
02-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
It's time to get a Direct t.v. dish or Dish Network. i have dish network. they were affected......................but not anymore:D...............i'm going to the super bowl baby..............no, wait a minute. i get to watch the super bowl baby:D

Leopards,class of 75
02-04-2006, 07:15 PM
How good will this game be? A close one or a blow out? Not sure what it will be, but I want the Sea Hawks to win this one.