PDA

View Full Version : Dave Campbell's 3A coverboy

SWMustang
02-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Who do you think it will be in 3A? Any predictions on his top 10?

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 06:56 PM
I think that Kinne is a pretty easy choice. Didn't I see that his dad took the job at Baylor??? Will he still be playing in Canton next year though?

SWMustang
02-03-2006, 07:07 PM
I wondered about that too.

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Im anxious to see if he and mom stay in Canton. I think that is what will happen. But I was wrong about Briles when he took the asst job with the sand ags. But if he stays in 3A anywhere he has to be the consensus

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Im anxious to see if he and mom stay in Canton. I think that is what will happen. But I was wrong about Briles when he took the asst job with the sand ags. But if he stays in 3A anywhere he has to be the consensus

If he does move to Waco...why not go play for Waco High? I'm sure the 4A exposure wouldn't hurt

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 08:48 PM
i hope g.j. stays for cantons sake. he is the catalyst. if he goes, we will kill them in the season opener.

big daddy russ
02-03-2006, 09:23 PM
A few possibilities:

*Kinne, QB Canton
Kyle Noack, QB, Cuero
*Anthony Ramos, QB, Canyon
*Will Middlebrooks, everything, Liberty-Eylau
Skye Green & The Banyard kid, RBs, Sweetwater (they're both back, right?)
Jared Flannel, RB/LB, West Columbia
*Bryan Scott, anything he wants to be, Cameron
Randy Kitchens, QB, Robinson
Chance McCoy, WR, Graham (older bro may be starting for UT, would make an interesting story)
*Earl Thomas, utility player, WO-S
*John Dishon, QB, Bridge City
Jeremy Kerley, QB Hutto
Brock Fitzhenry, QB Giddings (don't know whether or not they'd give a junior some pub, but if anyone deserves it it's this guy)
*Russell Smith, general stud, Ingleside High via Bryan, TX

*Most likely candidates.

If anyone else thinks anyone should be added to the list, don't be shy.

West22
02-03-2006, 09:29 PM
THE STAR TELEGRAM HAD KINNEY LISTED AS ONE OF THE TOP Q/B IN THE STATE THEY LISTED HIS SCHOOL AS CANTON .

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by West22
THE STAR TELEGRAM HAD KINNEY LISTED AS ONE OF THE TOP Q/B IN THE STATE THEY LISTED HIS SCHOOL AS CANTON . and will continue to do so................till he checks out.

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 10:12 PM
he won't leave Canton until at least May...so we won't know until this summer I guess

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
A few possibilities:

Skye Green & The Banyard kid, RBs, Sweetwater (they're both back, right?)

Skye may actually opt out, in favor of track only. We probably wont know for sure till 2 a days start. By the way, he is running 4.2s in the 40 now.

Joseph Banyard will definitely be there. He wants to go play big time college football. Look for great things out of him in 06, on both sides of the ball. He is pure athlete from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

shadow13
02-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Well Stang Red, I'm not sure what Skye will do right now. We were headed to Dallas yesterday to the Rival.com top 300 recuiting roundup and Skye said he did not know if he wanted to play football, he wanted to just concentrate on Track , so I turned around in Clyde and came back home. I just told him if your heart is not into football then ,do not play.If he's out there when 2 of days starts then we will know.

STANG RED
02-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by shadow13
Well Stang Red, I'm not sure what Skye will do right now. We were headed to Dallas yesterday to the Rival.com top 300 recuiting roundup and Skye said he did not know if he wanted to play football, he wanted to just concentrate on Track , so I turned around in Clyde and came back home. I just told him if your heart is not into football then ,do not play.If he's out there when 2 of days starts then we will know.

Its tough that a young man of only 16 or 17 has to make such big decisions at such a young age that could affect the rest of his life, but that is just the way it is. But I know, that with yours and his mothers guidence, what ever decision he makes, will be well thought out. As much as I & everybody else would love to see him on the football field next season, he will have to want to be there, or he should stay out. The risk has to be weighed against the reward, and only he can make that final decision. Good luck Shadow13!