PDA

View Full Version : I May Even Shut-Up Now

Jody
02-03-2006, 06:16 PM
I have heard year after year about BH's weak pre-district schedule. Come 2006 season, that is no longer. I am so anxious to see some of the really good teams match up to BH. Hopefully we come out strong.

Reported Schedule
WOS
Lumberton
Bellville
Wharton
Jasper

Any thought about outcomes for these matchups?

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Jody

Reported Schedule
WOS
Lumberton
Bellville
Wharton
Jasper

Any thought about outcomes for these matchups?

Reported Schedule
WOS - loss
Lumberton - win
Bellville - tie
Wharton - win
Jasper - loss

eagle.eyes
02-03-2006, 07:12 PM
The WOS and Lumberton matches are scrimmages. BH coaches don't even try to win, just get looks at unproven kids. As for the 3 games, Bellville will be by far the toughest game.

j_dog
02-03-2006, 07:30 PM
I have heard year after year about BH's weak pre-district schedule. Come 2006 season, that is no longer. ......
Jody, why is big bad 4a BH loading up with little 3a teams on its pre-district schedule??? :D You know it is the truth, little 3a teams are not going to help BH prepare to play 4a football. BH should schedule some good 4a and 5a teams. :p

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 08:52 PM
I have heard year after year about BH's weak pre-district schedule. Come 2006 season, that is no longer. I am so anxious to see some of the really good teams match up to BH. Hopefully we come out strong.

Reported Schedule
WOS
Lumberton
Bellville
Wharton
Jasper

Any thought about outcomes for these matchups? come on jody. that is a very formidable schedule..................for a 3a school. now that bh is 4a i don't know:D

Crimestick
02-03-2006, 09:28 PM
The WOS and Lumberton matches are scrimmages. BH coaches don't even try to win

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere come the excuses!
I can guarantee you it will be four full quarters of game simulation. That's all we do.

And, yes, Jody... That's what we 4A folks would call a weenie schedule: four 3A teams and one of the smallest (and worst) 4A teams on the planet. Come on! You'd better come out undefeated! You're a big, bad 4A team now! Otherwise, your sig will look really, really silly.

Jody
02-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere come the excuses!
I can guarantee you it will be four full quarters of game simulation. That's all we do.

And, yes, Jody... That's what we 4A folks would call a weenie schedule: four 3A teams and one of the smallest (and worst) 4A teams on the planet. Come on! You'd better come out undefeated! You're a big, bad 4A team now! Otherwise, your sig will look really, really silly.

Yes we are a "BIG BAD" 963 4-A school. I figured with the top end of 4-A being almost 2000, we will surely get to see some fine talent. Based on the interview with Coach Price, at least we might see some additional coaching staff to help some of the kids improve. I just hope some of the real talent BH has gets more scholorship looks in 4-A. Young men like Mason Fisher are a special talent and deserve to get a Div-1 full-ride.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-04-2006, 06:11 PM
think u will notice some of those 3 a schools will be much better than some 4a schools BH will face:p

Crimestick
02-04-2006, 06:11 PM
You guys should sail. We went to state with well under 963. You shouldn't have to worry about the 2000 enrollment schools, as they'll go DI.

eagle.eyes
02-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Crimestick, 1st, you're so full of crap your breath stinks! 2nd, you better hope WOS avoids weenie teams such as Bellville next year. They will be the real deal, and they certainly won't be scared of a team full of 5'2" 130# D-1 prospects. 3rd, I hope you're right about the game situation scrimmage between WOS-BH, although I haven't seen BH do it before.

Crimestick
02-05-2006, 12:07 AM
I dunno of any 5-2 players at WO-S. Also, I didn't say Bellville was a "weenie" team, I said that it wasn't a particularly tough schedule from a 4A standpoint. Third, Giddings knocked Bellville out of the playoffs this year. The next week, we hung a three-touchdown win on Giddings. I'm not saying we're better than Bellville, but I think we'll hang with them. I can almost guarantee our scrimmage will be a game-situation scrimmage. Every scrimmage we've had for the last four or five years has been.

Most of the post you're responding to was sarcastic.