PDA

View Full Version : BHin 4A

jm102058
02-03-2006, 04:24 PM
How do people think BH will do in 4A?

Crimestick
02-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Probably not particularly well for a few years, although they may do ok in that district. Playoffs will be a different story.

pantherpop
02-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I think they have a good shot at winning that district. Without Dayton, it is a weak district. The only good teams in it are Forest Brook and C.E. King. The Eagles will definitly get in the playoffs and will contend for district champs.

Jody
02-03-2006, 06:09 PM
They have certainly lined up a tough pre-district schedule:

West Orange Stark
Bellville
Wharton
Jasper
Lumberton

C.E. King might be interesting come district play.

West22
02-03-2006, 09:40 PM
I THINK THE HILL WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS .THEY HAVE A CLASS PROGRAM.THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT BE A STATE CONTENDER FOR A WHILE BUT WHO IN THE AREA WOULD BE, WITH TEAMS LIKE DENTON RYAN,MARSHALL ,WACO HIGH, COPPERS COVE ,ENNIS ,AND HIGHLAND PARK ALL IN 4A?

GS#17
02-03-2006, 11:02 PM
They have a good shot at making the playoffs, and I know they're glad they won't be facing Kirbyville in the second round of postseason play. Unfortunately for them, though, it'll most likely be one and out if they do get to the playoffs.

Jody
02-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
They have a good shot at making the playoffs, and I know they're glad they won't be facing Kirbyville in the second round of postseason play. Unfortunately for them, though, it'll most likely be one and out if they do get to the playoffs.

If round one of the playoffs is in the Beaumont area, they have a shot at round two. They would have to play an error free game and the question mark at QB will have to be answered with some suprising results. Central and Ozen would be a tough draw, but I think they can handle Nederland or PNG.

Crimestick
02-04-2006, 06:18 PM
If one of those schools has a year like last year, then possibly. If they have a high average year, then no.

etbu
02-04-2006, 06:37 PM
I think it will be BH King and crosby. Bh has a good senior class but after that?:: :hand: