PDA

View Full Version : Abilene 3ADL lunch today???

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Is this still on for 12 @ Abuelo's? I MAY be able to take an extended lunch to cut down on overtime if it is...

Black_Magic
02-03-2006, 11:13 AM
I will be there if the distirct manager is out of the office today...

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I will be there if the distirct manager is out of the office today...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Its still on. Be there, or be square.

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Its still on. Be there, or be square.
:weeping: :weeping: ::evil: :evil: :flamingma :flamingma

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 12:33 PM
k so who all is gonna be there? I think I can take the hour off...but it's gotta be worth my time! ;)

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Ill go if you go.

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 02:30 PM
sure glad that everybody showed up...all 2 of us!

Bullaholic
02-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Looks like those lunch "promises" are right up there with "check's in the mail", adidas. :D

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM

Where were yall? Me and Wyliepop were there. We got there at 20 till 12, and stayed till 1:10. What did yall tell the girls at the front counter? I left word up there with them that this was a meeting of the 3adownlow.
Sorry we missed yall. I guess it would help, if we actually knew what the others looked like, wouldnt it?
OK, next time lets PM and get each others cell #s, so we can find each other.
Shall we try again next week?

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 02:49 PM
I got there about 5 til and then Adid showed. What were yall wearing?

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I got there about 5 til and then Adid showed. What were yall wearing?

I was in a gray long sleeve pull over t-shirt. Black and gray hair, beard, and mustache. Wyliepop was in a striped pull over polo. We were setting on the top level, about 5 tables from the front door, about 1/2 way back towards the west wall. I was facing the door, so I could see everybody that walked in. We were right next to steps that went down to the lower level.

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I bet we sat right by yall. Adid was in a Cingular pull over and I had an orange pullover jacket on. Im the tall fat one with the brown hair and red goatee.

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2006, 03:01 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

this is great...I can tell you are guys cuz us gals would have never let this happen. We are all about communication! Heck, we might have gone from table to table just to make sure we weren't missing someone.

This is classic:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh I hope you all enjoyed your lunch from your respective tables.:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
walking around to table asking about downlow would have made adidas look like a crack dealer.

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I bet we sat right by yall. Adid was in a Cingular pull over and I had an orange pullover jacket on. Im the tall fat one with the brown hair and red goatee.

Ha Ha, thats funny. Yeah I saw yall.
We obviously need to come up with a better plan next time.
Lets try again sometime in the next week or two, and see if we cant get it right this time.

AP Panther Fan, I'm glad your having a good laugh at our expense. Maybe you need to come up and give us a hand next time. I shouldnt take you more than 8 or 9 hours to get here. Oh wait a minute, your a woman. Better make that 10 or 11 hours, because of all the bathroom stops. lol

Bullaholic
02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
nm-I've gotten into enough trouble today.

Ranger Mom
02-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Geez guys!! I thought yall actually LOOKED at the M&G pics!!!!

Several of yall were on at least one of them!!

I was off today...I guess I should have showed up and organized this shindig!!:D :D

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
walking around to table asking about downlow would have made adidas look like a crack dealer.

lol...nah, people who work for cingular have real jobs...of course the additional income might be appealing at times.

I am sure it will go better next time (said in my best consoling voice)....

:D :D :D

Oh and Stang Red, make that 11.5 hours, because I WILL stop and ask for directions, unlike others.;)

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was off today...I guess I should have showed up and organized this shindig!!:D :D

amen sista!:D

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Geez guys!! I thought yall actually LOOKED at the M&G pics!!!!

Several of yall were on at least one of them!!
That was going to be my suggestion. :D Men..... :doh: ;)

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That was going to be my suggestion. :D Men..... :doh: ;)
Gosh guys, but I have to agree with the women (grrrrrrrrrrrr) on this one. I knew most of everybody going from the M&G's and would know several more I haven't meet from the pictures.:D :D

pirate4state
02-03-2006, 03:38 PM
walking around to table asking about downlow would have made adidas look like a crack dealer. :clap: LMAO!

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I actually thought about the M&G pics, but there not on here anymore, so I couldnt. So now this is all RMs fault. What did you do with them?

We dont need to stop and ask for directions. Thats what they have MAPS for.

pirate4state
02-03-2006, 03:51 PM
I actually thought about the M&G pics, but there not on here anymore, so I couldnt. So now this is all RMs fault. What did you do with them?

We dont need to stop and ask for directions. Thats what they have MAPS for. They are still on here...you just have to LOOK for them...

MAPS? What are those? :D

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
They are still on here...you just have to LOOK for them...

MAPS? What are those? :D

Maybe you should give him directions.... :thinking: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Ranger Mom
02-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Heck...not only would I have known what the majority of yall looked like....I would have also got eveyone's cell phone number who had confirmed!!

AMATEURS!!:hand:

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Heck...not only would I have known what the majority of yall looked like....I would have also got eveyone's cell phone number who had confirmed!!

See what I mean. That is why I found this thread so funny. I laughed so hard...I didn't spit on the screen, but I couldn't see it for the tears in my eyes.:doh: :D :D :D

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 04:16 PM

Ok, give them a break. You know how men are, we're not too good at organizing things.

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Ok, give them a break. You know how men are, we're not too good at organizing things.

Gee thanks Hop. Your alota help!

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Gee thanks Hop. Your alota help!
Hey, I'm one of you. I don't need no stinking map.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Although I did put one out for you for the next 3adownlow meal.:D

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 04:36 PM

don't let that word get around...
;)

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
don't let that word get around...
;)

DANG! And there I was, wanting to buy some.
Uh Oh. I just remembered, this subject is taboo, isnt it!?
Sorry!

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
this thread is a classic. 4 grown people looking for each other in a restaraunt. probably sat in booths back to back. :D you know what they say..............couldn't find his a** with both hands:D absolute classic.

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 05:50 PM

I know you cant strike my image from your brain.

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 05:51 PM
No kidding Hop I thought you were my boy.. your selling out to the fairer sex here.

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2006, 05:55 PM
No kidding Hop I thought you were my boy.. your selling out to the fairer sex here.
Smart guy. :D

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Smart guy. :D

:nerd:

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Come on guys, give me a break. Read the second part of the sentence (we're) referring to men which means I included myself, but understand there is nothing wrong with the "fairer sex". I'm still your boy injured.:D

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 07:04 PM
see you moms cant have him!!! He is still on our team!!! he aearned alot of pine time today but hes still on the roster.

DaHop72
02-03-2006, 09:21 PM
see you moms cant have him!!! He is still on our team!!! he aearned alot of pine time today but hes still on the roster.
Thanks, injured. What kind of pentance to I have to do to get my starting job back?:thinking: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 09:45 PM
You have to denounce rangermom 3 times

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2006, 09:51 PM
You have to denounce rangermom 3 times
:eek: :eek: :eek:

mrescape43
02-03-2006, 10:04 PM
I was up all night fighting fires or I would have attended. Hope to be able to meet you'll next time.

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I was up all night fighting fires or I would have attended. Hope to be able to meet you'll next time. maybe if you wear fire fighter boots and a helmet they will be able to find you:D

mrescape43
02-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
maybe if you wear fire fighter boots and a helmet they will be able to find you:D

Probably so, but if I came into a restaurant dressed like that I don't think a single person would talk to me. They would just stare and laugh!:D :D

Ranger Mom
02-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Probably so, but if I came into a restaurant dressed like that I don't think a single person would talk to me. They would just stare and laugh!:D :D

:thinking: :thinking: Nope!! Not me!!

I will talk to just about anyone....and if you came into a restaurant dressed like that I am just nosey enough to ask "what's goin on??":D :D

Ranger Mom
02-03-2006, 11:49 PM
I know you cant strike my image from your brain.

HaHa!! Well, I would have recognized STANG RED for sure, we met on several occasions. I would have known you and Adidas also!

mrescape43
02-04-2006, 09:51 AM
:thinking: :thinking: Nope!! Not me!!

I will talk to just about anyone....and if you came into a restaurant dressed like that I am just nosey enough to ask "what's goin on??":D :D

I C :D :clap: