PDA

View Full Version : What is going to happen to the Sweetwater vs. Snyder rivalry???

SpreadtheRed
02-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Are they gonna work out a game???

Ranger Mom
02-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Are they gonna work out a game???

Not from what I hear!!

STANG RED
02-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Its all up to Snyder.
IF IF IF they can make it far enough into the playoffs, it will happen. Just not at Big Spring, please!

I havent looked at the brackets yet. What round could we meet in, if it happens? I pick us both to win our districts next year. The year after may be a different story though.

Black_Magic
02-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Its all up to Snyder.
IF IF IF they can make it far enough into the playoffs, it will happen. Just not at Big Spring, please!

I havent looked at the brackets yet. What round could we meet in, if it happens? I pick us both to win our districts next year. The year after may be a different story though. Well If Sweetwater makes it out. Clyde( close call this year and they return some good players next year) Brekenridge ( not to shabby ) Comanche ( good speed ) and Wylie.. Gota get out first.. THEN you face District 8, Either Decator, Bridgport or Gainsville..:eek: :eek: :eek: Now there is some ifs... Snyder Likes playing Sweetwater in the playoffs. The Tigers are Undefeated against the mustangs in playoff time. the meeting would be in the 3rd round IF they meet..

wildstangs
02-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Well If Sweetwater makes it out. Clyde( close call this year and they return some good players next year) Brekenridge ( not to shabby ) Comanche ( good speed ) and Wylie.. Gota get out first.. THEN you face District 8, Either Decator, Bridgport or Gainsville..:eek: :eek: :eek: Now there is some ifs... Snyder Likes playing Sweetwater in the playoffs. The Tigers are Undefeated against the mustangs in playoff time. the meeting would be in the 3rd round IF they meet..

Maybe if Snyder made it past round one more often then Sweetwater would get another shot at Snyder in the playoffs.