PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever....

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Anyone ever have to log off a board for a while because you were about to get in a whizzing match with someone?

Bullaholic
02-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Anyone ever have to log off a board for a while because you were about to get in a whizzing match with someone?

Strange...I've never known that to happen on the DLow before, LHPM---only sweetness and light here---tell us more about this experience. :D

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Well, all I can say is that I was stooping to the level of what must've been a thirteen year-old who just discovered the internet today. And I actually asked said person if they had. :doh: You know, if someone has 8 posts and 7 of them involve ragging on my team, I should know better than to even attempt "reason" or even worse, humor.

mrescape43
02-02-2006, 10:29 PM
I am so hard headed that I would have just kept at it! LOL:devil:

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I am so hard headed that I would have just kept at it! LOL:devil:
That's exactly why I logged out. :D

mrescape43
02-02-2006, 10:37 PM
IC. :D

Bullaholic
02-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, all I can say is that I was stooping to the level of what must've been a thirteen year-old who just discovered the internet today. And I actually asked said person if they had. :doh: You know, if someone has 8 posts and 7 of them involve ragging on my team, I should know better than to even attempt "reason" or even worse, humor.

Well, it's times like that which used to make me go to the back door and look at my old, now departed, ugly dog---and he was really ugly and all beat up---right in his face, and then I would say to myself--"You know...things just ain't that bad.".

SintonFan
02-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Never happened to me. I'm just too stubborn and just too right.:D

SintonFan
02-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Also maybe it's because I CAN wizz...