PDA

View Full Version : Unconfirmed Hutto's 2006 Football Schedule

ILS1
02-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Got this from another site:

Zero Week- Hutto vs. 4A Dripping Springs @ RRISD Stadium Central Texas Sports Shootout
Week One- Hutto vs. 4A Elgin
Week Two- Hutto vs. Gonzales
Week Three- Hutto vs. Giddings
Week Four- Bye
Week Five- Hutto vs. Caldwell
Week Six through Ten- Order not yet determined.
Taylor
Rockdale
Cameron
Liberty Hill
Austin Johnston

:D

hutex04
02-02-2006, 08:14 PM
looks pretty hard to me, I dont know how well drippings springs did last year. I know Elgin had a bad year. Is hutto looking good for next year? I know we got Jeremy coming back. Im sure we will get some transfers over the summer too

huttohippo54
02-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
looks pretty hard to me, I dont know how well drippings springs did last year. I know Elgin had a bad year. Is hutto looking good for next year? I know we got Jeremy coming back. Im sure we will get some transfers over the summer too
hutto has it pretty had,. the team lost most of its o-line but the core is still there -- kerley wampler and some other good players.
the somp. for next year have good size though they were undefeated in freshman ball. if hutto can stay 3a long enuff we coud have a few more chances at state

jbonne
02-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Zero week is the Great Texas Sports Shootout

hutex04
02-02-2006, 10:30 PM
im excited we are finally playing Taylor. I dont think we have ever played taylor, and they are only 8miles away.

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 10:33 PM
who is Austin Johnston? Is this finally a few school from Austin ISD?

ILS1
02-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Yep,they've been in the AISD forever it seems. Believe it or not, they were once 5A at one time. But the decline of that area of Austin and lack of support from the boosters has hit them pretty hard. They were rumored to being almost shut down at one time and having the kids transferred to Austin Reagan. They have a ways to go yet. Good luck to them.

huttohippo54
02-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
im excited we are finally playing Taylor. I dont think we have ever played taylor, and they are only 8miles away.
it would b cool if hutto won then we could steel the singh 7 taylor and the singh 8 hutto

eagles_victory
02-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Where is the Hutto Caldwell game being played at?

KTJ
02-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Yep,they've been in the AISD forever it seems. Believe it or not, they were once 5A at one time. But the decline of that area of Austin and lack of support from the boosters has hit them pretty hard. They were rumored to being almost shut down at one time and having the kids transferred to Austin Reagan. They have a ways to go yet. Good luck to them.

I believe there is still some truth to that rumor. Johnston is on the east side with a racial makeup of nothing but blacks and hispanics. It's the worst school--academic and athletic wise--in AISD and I still think they are thinking about shutting it down, which is a good idea in my opinion. At least a LBJ, another minorty-laden school, it's a magnet school so there are some white kids scattered throughout.

Reagan used to be all white at one point too.

But yeah, you'll kill Johnston.

theyoefnshow
02-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Cameron & Liberty Hill in the same district??? Interesting....