3. Breck
4. Clyde
5. Comanche

1. Wylie
2. Sweetwater - rebuilding year
3. Breck
4. Clyde
5. Comanche

Clyde could be the wild card in all this. They have played alot of good football the last couple of years, they just couldnt get the wins. I dont know anything about Comanche. Breckinridge is usually pretty solid year in and year out. Look for them to make things interesting.

sweetwater07
02-02-2006, 09:19 PM
i think with the loss of case keenum and a few off both sides of the ball as far as lines go...wylie will need to have a rebuilding of some sort...with that being said hugh sandifer will have seen this coming and i wouldn't be surprised at all to see him have a weight room full of kids itching to take all the seniors spots.........i'm gonna go out on the limb and say...
1. Sweetwater
2. Wylie
3. Clyde
4. Breckenridge
5. Comanche

wyliegrad04
02-02-2006, 09:45 PM
well well ... another rebuilding year for wylie. but isn't almost every year a rebuilding year? haha ... sandifer just always seems to "build" the guys. he is a great coach with a great team of coaches that work together.

i think wylie will win district ... sweetwater second, then clyde. i imagine the clyde - breck game will be really good, i would think.