PDA

View Full Version : Wylie schedule?

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Anyone seen a prelim? I know Hugh is stingy with info like this but figured someone might have seen or heard something.

Matthew328
02-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Brownwood is one game....

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 05:51 PM
we usually scrimmage with them will be nice to get them reg season.

Matthew328
02-02-2006, 06:28 PM
their fans are sure talkin some smack....

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Sandifer said today that he thought we would keep Graham and Decatur and add Bwood in zero week and Wollforth Frienship. There are a couple of other teams he is talking too.

Steve Warren at Abilene High was on the radio giving his schedule and my daughter was talking so I couldnt hear it all but I know he said they open with Westlake there.

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Sandifer said today that he thought we would keep Graham and Decatur and add Bwood in zero week and Wollforth Frienship. There are a couple of other teams he is talking too.

Steve Warren at Abilene High was on the radio giving his schedule and my daughter was talking so I couldnt hear it all but I know he said they open with Westlake there.

Frenship sounds like a fun one. It's about time we dumped Lakeview for another team. I wonder who else we may pick up? I guess the "logical" choices are Vernon, IP, Andrews, Greenwood...maybe go pick up Everman or Gainesville?? Sandifer always wants to schedule a "tough" preseason...so why not go for those guys? Or heck...let's play Wimberly and maybe get in on the Gordon Wood Classic!!! :D

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 11:06 PM
also...I just realized that Decatur is bigger than Gainesville so they would be the D1 rep out of that district...WHEW!!!:p

football4life
02-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
also...I just realized that Decatur is bigger than Gainesville so they would be the D1 rep out of that district...WHEW!!!:p

Oh wow i didn't even notice that. I was thinking gainesville wylie first round. still either way, canyon will probably end up against wylie in the second round, again.

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Oh wow i didn't even notice that. I was thinking gainesville wylie first round. still either way, canyon will probably end up against wylie in the second round, again.

Also...yall would miss Graham in the 1st round if Burk can knock off IP or Vernon and get into the playoffs. I am going to go ahead and say now that if Graham starts the youngest McCoy @ QB (his first name just HAPPENS to be Case too...what are the chances of a top QB in Region being named Case for 7 years in a row??? :eek: )...let's just say that you may see the McCoy to McCoy connection going on A LOT next year in Graham!!!

RMAC
02-03-2006, 12:43 AM
And all I'm gonna say is that adidas is gay.

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 12:58 AM
i think he has a chance to be the Best qb in the nation his sr year! I have seen this kid since he was in like 4th grade do things athletically that just amaze me.

injuredinmelee
02-03-2006, 03:13 PM
I hear that we may also add Wimberly. Hope that happens. Nelms is a good guy.

GreenMonster
02-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I hear that we may also add Wimberly. Hope that happens. Nelms is a good guy.

Nelms is a FABULOUS guy. Had he told me to tackle a dump truck I'd have given it my best shot. Wish he was still in IP. Not because I'm unhappy with Coach Ellis, quite the contrary. Rather because if he was here no one else could have him.

Adidas410s
02-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
And all I'm gonna say is that adidas is gay.

notice how nobody responds to your posts? Just face it fatty...people don't like you!