sundevil
02-02-2006, 04:57 PM
0 Week: Canton
1 Week: Tatum
2 Week: Daingerfield
3 Week: Open
4 Week: Center
5 Week: Atlanta

Tatum and Daingerfield are both 2 A now but both have great programs and good athletes.

lostaussie
02-02-2006, 05:12 PM
well canton wanted us in the tmf kickoff classic. looks like they got us. payback gonna be bad:D

in the past couple of years we have played the first game of the classic on thursday night. if that happens again gilmer and canton rematch of 61-58 thriller in week 2 of playoffs will be first 3a game of season. what a way to start.

Aesculus gilmus
02-02-2006, 05:21 PM
I assume all those are home games except the one in Tyler, right? :D

3afan
02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by sundevil
0 Week: Canton
1 Week: Tatum
2 Week: Daingerfield
3 Week: Open
4 Week: Center
5 Week: Atlanta

Tatum and Daingerfield are both 2 A now but both have great programs and good athletes.

wow, thats loaded

lostaussie
02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
wow, thats loaded nice to hear somebody say that. for the last 2 years all we have heard is how we don't play anybody. now they'll say we played 2a schools.

sundevil
02-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Just a note: Gilmer will be the Big School in the new district. We have 40 more kids than Gladewater.

Gladewater
Sabine
Spring Hill
White Oak
Mineola

LE FAN
02-03-2006, 10:59 AM
With 3-A teams getting thin in N/E Tx that is an impressive non district sked. Have not heard on LE's yet sent out some feelers should hear soon.

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by LE FAN
With 3-A teams getting thin in N/E Tx that is an impressive non district sked. Have not heard on LE's yet sent out some feelers should hear soon. i got a feeling we will be meeting up in week 1 of playoffs:)

LE FAN
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i got a feeling we will be meeting up in week 1 of playoffs:) Yes that is a good possibility on the first round match provided LE does its part. Think we'll be ok. lost a few people that will be missed but I am sure Coach Brady will have their replacements ready. I am sure Gilmer will be a team to be reckoned with this year. If we do get to play you later on that would be great. Good luck to the Bucs this season.

gtownpoke
02-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Gilmer has pretty high expectations for the next two years. The running game will be very hard to stop and the Gilmer passing game is the same as every year. The defense should be very good this year too. It is all seeming to come together for a good two year run.

lostaussie
02-03-2006, 01:40 PM
heard we have a scrimmage with kilgore. if true that should be very good for us.