PDA

View Full Version : So Long 3A Down Low

cowboy
02-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I have not posted much in the past but have been a daily reader for several years (lurking in the shawdows) Edna was moved to 2A which I don't think will be a cakewalk with the district that we were moved into. But not being able to field a freshman team for the last 3 years has taken a toll on the success of the the football program. Hopefully we can break the 0 for last 20 streak. Things are starting to look better here there is promise with some good you talent. Maybe we can compete for that 3rd spot behind Rice, Halletsville. Gonna be a tough district maybe one of the the toughest in 2A with 5 teams for the 2005 playoffs (3) AA and (2)AAA

This site has been awesome and the best classification site in Texas! Other classification's should be green with envy.

There is a new 2A site that shows alot of promise. Thanks D-Bird

Good luck to all and I'll still be checking in on the 3A action from time to time.

Bullaholic
02-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by cowboy
I have not posted much in the past but have been a daily reader for several years (lurking in the shawdows) Edna was moved to 2A which I don't think will be a cakewalk with the district that we were moved into. But not being able to field a freshman team for the last 3 years has taken a toll on the success of the the football program. Hopefully we can break the 0 for last 20 streak. Things are starting to look better here there is promise with some good you talent. Maybe we can compete for that 3rd spot behind Rice, Halletsville. Gonna be a tough district maybe one of the the toughest in 2A with 5 teams for the 2005 playoffs (3) AA and (2)AAA

This site has been awesome and the best classification site in Texas! Other classification's should be green with envy.

Good luck to all and I'll still be checking in on the 3A action from time to time.

Friends are friends regardless of classification, cowboy, and you will always be welcome to come back and visit anytime. Best of luck to Edna in 2A.

D_bird
02-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by cowboy

No problem. I just hope everyone who drops by texas2afootball.com enjoys the site.

I have a lot of work to do over the next week or so doing maps and stuff for the site. Good luck to everyone in their new classifications and districts.

Old Green
02-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Keep posting Cowboy. we here in Cuero will still keep informed about the Edna Cowboys.

neck_94
02-02-2006, 03:45 PM
out of the frying pan and into the fire...

but Im guessing Edna will take their chances in 2A and be happy...