Kirbyville
Orangefield
Silsbee
Hardin-Jefferson
West Orange-Stark
:eek:

Crimestick
02-02-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict our first-year playoff reps to be WO-S, Jasper and Bridge City.

Crimestick
02-02-2006, 02:26 PM
If either Silsbee or Jasper make the postseason AND WO-S makes it, WO-S will go Div. II.

JasperDog94
02-02-2006, 02:29 PM
WOS turned in more than Jasper.

Cardinalbb
02-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict our first-year playoff reps to be WO-S, Jasper and Bridge City.

I'll have to agree with your picks although I believe it could be Bridge City, Jasper, and WO-S. But I'm a homer too!
What's so good about it is that all 3 schools have a tremdous amount of history between us. It's really gonna be a competitive year! All Homering aside.

JasperDog94
02-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey, I thought of a positive about this new district. My brother will be attending Lamar next year, so since I have Fridays off, I'll just head on over after he's done with class and hang with him til game time!:thumbsup:

Cardinalbb
02-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Hey, I thought of a positive about this new district. My brother will be attending Lamar next year, so since I have Fridays off, I'll just head on over after he's done with class and hang with him til game time!:thumbsup:

Plus, If Jasper plays BC in BC, ya'll could come by the Restaurant before the game, and I might .....MIGHT.....cut you some slack on some food and drink. Of course I would have to prepare it out of site.....;)

JasperDog94
02-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
Plus, If Jasper plays BC in BC, ya'll could come by the Restaurant before the game, and I might .....MIGHT.....cut you some slack on some food and drink. Of course I would have to prepare it out of site.....;) :eek: :eek: Thanks....I think.;)