PDA

View Full Version : 7 Aaa

Lobo10
02-02-2006, 11:49 AM
A little travelin to do here. Should be a good district. Wylie Sweetwater will be good and Breck and Comanche can really compete. Clyde will still be a question mark,

STANG RED
02-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Lobo10
A little travelin to do here. Should be a good district. Wylie Sweetwater will be good and Breck and Comanche can really compete. Clyde will still be a question mark,

Clyde has actually competed pretty well the last couple of years, they just havent had many wins to show for it.

Lobo10
02-02-2006, 11:56 AM
i know they got after it this year, but with a new coach it could go either way. Good luck to all the teams. I would love to see a really competitive district and I think it will be one.

STANG RED
02-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Lobo10
i know they got after it this year, but with a new coach it could go either way. Good luck to all the teams. I would love to see a really competitive district and I think it will be one.

I havent been to Buckaroo stadium since the late 70s. I sure hope there is much more seating now than there was back then. Both Wylie and Sweetwater travel well, and will bring a big crowd. I wonder about Comanche's stadium also. I already know Clyde doesnt have anywhere near enough seating, but they do have the best concessions I have ever been to.