PDA

View Full Version : Rice Consolidated 3a no more

seasick4
02-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Rice Cons. 3a no more, good 2a district for them that is for sure...we got stuck going north...tough for us Brahmas as well

rhs78
02-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Raiders were a lock for moving down, we are in 8 team tough district with Tidehaven,Edna,Ganado,Halletsville,Schulenburg,Van-Industrial,ans Weimer. Looks like some new Rivalries will begin and a few will end. Atleast the raiders will not be the smallest school in district anymore. good luck to the Brahmas in their new tough District

seasick4
02-02-2006, 11:05 AM
ttt

strike hard
02-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Good luck to Rice in 2A. I enjoyed watching yall in 20-3A with navasota and the other teams from our district it made for some good football.

venomous tat2
02-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Hey Raider Fans, I really enjoyed compeating with ya'll these last 2 years. Give 'em hell in 2A I'll be cheering for ya'll all the way.

Vt2 :)

Bull's-eye
02-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Good luck in 2A! Rice should do quite well and I expect them to be one of the favorites to win it all. :clap:

CheerMom
02-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks for all the support. We really do appreciate it and it means alot. We have also enjoyed playing ya'll, too. I will definitely miss my phone calls during the games from FormerBellvilleBrahma to check on the score. It has been great and I have met alot of wonderful people.
But, I will still be on the low from time to time to support my friends.

RiverRatDad
02-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Man, ya'll are gonna kill em.

JettJenkins04
02-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I cannot believe this, now we all are kicked off the low. Since I have been off to college I have not made it back to the Swamp in two years. All of those memories playing rivals like Bellville, Wharton, Cuero, are out the drain. 3a had some great football being played but now hopefully the Mighty Raiders can make a new name for themselves in 2a. Good luck Raider all the way.

A true Raider for life.

UPanIN
02-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Rice should ROLL in 2A.

Go Raiders!

CheerMom
02-03-2006, 06:15 PM
There are 5 playoff teams in our new district. It won't be much of a cakewalk but my Raider boys will give it heck. Dumont will have them ready for everything and anything, as usual. I can't wait. How many days til Week Zero???

Raider Nurse
02-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Well I just got in from a vacation in Las Vegas and heard about the realignment. I will miss all the rivalry in class 3a but I will continue to log on and root for Bellville as I have 3 nephews there. Thanks to all the great people I met at the games and the memories of the signing the 3a down low flag and the great pictures we got at the Bellville game this past year!!!!!!!!! I think Rice will have a tough district to be in but I will support them as always! GO MIGHTY RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

raider4life
02-04-2006, 11:21 PM
The only thing stopping the mighty raiders in their hunt for the state title is the defending DII state champions newton as we're in the same region and also gonna be DII with them unless they are the big school in their district.(haven't looked at that) Although we lost our almost whole team this year, we have some great athletes that are willing to fill some big shoes. and on a side note, i think we're gonna keep that rivalry between us and sealy alive, rumor has it we play them in week 2 next year. sure is gonna be wierd sitting in those stands again. lol gonna miss it, and good luck to everyone from district 20-3A it was fun!

Pigtrapper
02-06-2006, 12:49 AM
I will watch the Mighty RAIDERS dominate 2A Football like no one has ever seen........ T. Cook will pick defenses apart, Coach Dumont will find a Fullback like The BUS and will pound all defenses. Newton here we come.....You better be ready. RHS Forever