PDA

View Full Version : New Discovery!

Polysemous13
09-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Burnet's football team could have a gypsy curse placed on them at any time. I have uncovered evidence that some individuals have been trying to contact a Mamioro. This is a little different from the curses of the last several years. The Mamioro can bring serious illness to those he desires. How they try to reach this ghost or spirit is yet to be determined. I believe some "for profit" gypsys are involved. This is very bad news for Burnet. I am working on the problem.

<small>[ September 30, 2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Polysemous13 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
09-30-2003, 02:24 PM
What ever happened to Liberty?

Polysemous13
10-01-2003, 07:04 AM
Liberty's voodoo spell has been lifted. I had a mambo friend reverse the spell. I then, along with the FBI, ran a sting on the person who bought the spell. I don't think we will need to worry about that person again. By, hey, thanks for asking.

espn1
10-01-2003, 07:24 AM
Polysemous13:
Burnet's football team could have a gypsy curse placed on them at any time. I have uncovered evidence that some individuals have been trying to contact a Mamioro. This is a little different from the curses of the last several years. The Mamioro can bring serious illness to those he desires. How they try to reach this ghost or spirit is yet to be determined. I believe some "for profit" gypsys are involved. This is very bad news for Burnet. I am working on the problem.The cards are telling me that you are going to have 7 weeks of diarrhea! Since trying to solve problems on the pot is ineffective, don’t worry. I have a handle on it. I have bottled up all of the negative energies and have sent it you're direction. Please! Feel free to use this as a suppository.

Polysemous13
10-01-2003, 09:35 AM
After years of living and working in the different fields of black magic, I can assure you that their is not a single person in Burnet who can accurately read the "cards." Most are frauds--I am aware of everyone in the world who is skilled at reading the "cards." Thus, your attempt at humor falls short of its purpose. But if it will make you happy--ha, ha.
Your real concern should not be me--I am the one who is actually helping. You should be concerned about who might wish your team ill will.

booger1
10-01-2003, 01:31 PM
espn1:

Polysemous13:
Burnet's football team could have a gypsy curse placed on them at any time. I have uncovered evidence that some individuals have been trying to contact a Mamioro. This is a little different from the curses of the last several years. The Mamioro can bring serious illness to those he desires. How they try to reach this ghost or spirit is yet to be determined. I believe some "for profit" gypsys are involved. This is very bad news for Burnet. I am working on the problem.The cards are telling me that you are going to have 7 weeks of diarrhea! Since trying to solve problems on the pot is ineffective, don’t worry. I have a handle on it. I have bottled up all of the negative energies and have sent it you're direction. Please! Feel free to use this as a suppository.THAT'S the funniest thing I have read in a while! Good on EPSN1