PDA

View Full Version : jason

3afan2K3
10-23-2003, 05:45 PM
we will text message you scores tonight

jason
10-23-2003, 05:50 PM
3afan2K3:
we will text message you scores tonightok...

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 05:58 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:
we will text message you scores tonightok...Are you gunna post what you get in text messages here?

Wait... don't do that, we don't need to know, it's useless info, Burnet and Gainesville are going to state in D1... We need to just forget about Forney and the rest of the 30 teams in the D1 bracket...

Forgive me for my stupidity, please...

jason
10-23-2003, 06:04 PM
Gobbla2001:

jason:

3afan2K3:
we will text message you scores tonightok...Are you gunna post what you get in text messages here?

Wait... don't do that, we don't need to know, it's useless info, Burnet and Gainesville are going to state in D1... We need to just forget about Forney and the rest of the 30 teams in the D1 bracket...

Forgive me for my stupidity, please...:mad: eek! :mad: eek!

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 06:06 PM
Yah, I think each of our teams need to post that in their locker rooms and look at it every day...

could see some Jackrabbits fightin' some Turkeys in December...

jason
10-23-2003, 06:07 PM
Gobbla2001:
Yah, I think each of our teams need to post that in their locker rooms and look at it every day...

could see some Jackrabbits fightin' some Turkeys in December...could end up bein cuero v forney in the final....i think burnet will lose before then anyways... eek! :D eek! :D

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 06:09 PM
jason:

Gobbla2001:

could see some Jackrabbits fightin' some Turkeys in December...could end up bein cuero v forney in the final....i think burnet will lose before then anyways... eek! :D eek! :D I still don't think they'll lose, but I know one team that won't back down from 'em and will try and win the game come 2nd round of D1...

Hopefully we'll make the playoffs, have to win tomorrow night first...

jason
10-23-2003, 06:11 PM
Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

could see some Jackrabbits fightin' some Turkeys in December...could end up bein cuero v forney in the final....i think burnet will lose before then anyways... eek! :D eek! :D I still don't think they'll lose, but I know one team that won't back down from 'em and will try and win the game come 2nd round of D1...

Hopefully we'll make the playoffs, have to win tomorrow night first...ur talkin bout playin the state title game and you're also worried bout makin the playoffs??? strange combo...

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 06:13 PM
Well I'm trying to be a little 'down to earth'... We do have a tough district with a lot of tough teams, and when you're Cuero down here, everyone wants to beat you and play their toughest game against you... We're 2-0 in dist and this will be our hardest comp until the playoffs this week, just sayin' if we win tomorrow night I think we clinch (I'll have to look)...