PDA

View Full Version : Just In!! Abilene Wylie Goes ...

wyliegrad04
02-01-2006, 10:39 PM
just seeing how many people would view this ... haha

hope they stay 3a but doesn't look like they will. football should be OK in 4a ... everything else will suffer. tennis should do well, considering they have won 3 of the last 4 state championships in 3a and consistently beat top 10 4a and 5a teams ...

i think a lot depends on who they put in the district ... bwood is good at a lot, as is stephenville ... should be interesting tomorrow

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Well I have no clue what's gonna happen, but I took tomorrow off to watch it all unfold...and Friday off, just cause!!:D

DaHop72
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Man I hope they don't mess with our district or our preseason game at Greenwood.:mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Man I hope they don't mess with our district or our preseason game at Greenwood.:mad: :mad:

I heard Greenwood didn't schedule Snyder or Sweetwater this year anyway....don't know how much truth there is to it though!

DaHop72
02-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I heard Greenwood didn't schedule Snyder or Sweetwater this year anyway....don't know how much truth there is to it though! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

MHSvarsity2007
02-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by wyliegrad04

hope they stay 3a but doesn't look like they will. football should be OK in 4a ... everything else will suffer. tennis should do well, considering they have won 3 of the last 4 state championships in 3a and consistently beat top 10 4a and 5a teams ...

i think a lot depends on who they put in the district ... bwood is good at a lot, as is stephenville ... should be interesting tomorrow

thats vicious...funny, but vicious...you sure got me to click on it lol :D

DaHop72
02-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
thats vicious...funny, but vicious...you sure got me to click on it lol :D
Yeah, but remember you're a blonde.:D :D

MHSvarsity2007
02-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah, but remember you're a blonde.:D :D

NATURALLY :rolleyes:...as of now it's referred to as "chocolate cherry" :p

DaHop72
02-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
NATURALLY :rolleyes:...as of now it's referred to as "chocolate cherry" :p
I saw that, but I prefer blondes myself, like them so well I married one.:cool:

MHSvarsity2007
02-01-2006, 11:49 PM
I saw that, but I prefer blondes myself, like them so well I married one.:cool:

i prefer dark hair myself lol :)

STANG RED
02-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I heard Greenwood didn't schedule Snyder or Sweetwater this year anyway....don't know how much truth there is to it though!
It's probably because it is too likely of a possibility of ending up in the same district. If you wait around too long to schedule games, you cant find anyone to play. So, your damned if you do, and your damned if you dont. The UIL should really consinder getting this done a little earlier somehow.

Chief Ohera
02-02-2006, 12:00 AM
that is right brother's they should and from what i hear go four A, where they belong, everyone knows they have more than enough kids in that school and that they should've been four A a very long time ago, we will just have to wait and see if Hugh can pull his magic with the big boys, sorry wylie no more beating up on the smaller three A schools,
so brothers, until next time.........................

DaHop72
02-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
that is right brother's they should and from what i hear go four A, where they belong, everyone knows they have more than enough kids in that school and that they should've been four A a very long time ago, we will just have to wait and see if Hugh can pull his magic with the big boys, sorry wylie no more beating up on the smaller three A schools,
And until next time, it's bedtime.:D :D

MHSvarsity2007
02-02-2006, 12:06 AM

and here comes the wylie people to say their side now...

this convo about wylie is really old :(

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 12:25 AM
such a tired and stale old argument only idiots talka bout how we should have been already...

Phantom Stang
02-02-2006, 12:29 AM
tennis should do well, considering they have won 3 of the last 4 state championships in 3a and consistently beat top 10 4a and 5a teams ...

Say hello to Highland Park.

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Say hello to Highland Park.

unless they move to 5A...

either way...Wylie will still have to compete in Region 1 with WF Rider and or High. One of those programs wins Region 1 pretty much every year...HP takes Region 2 every year...and Alamo Heights takes Region 4 every year...It's rather boring!

Black_Magic
02-02-2006, 08:24 AM
You would get to be in the district with good old Frenship:eek: Believe me, they and plainview will give wylie all they could ever handle.

STANG RED
02-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
You would get to be in the district with good old Frenship:eek: Believe me, they and plainview will give wylie all they could ever handle.

We used to play Friendship some back in our 4A days. They are always good. I really figured they would be 5A by now. I wonder what their enrollment is now. They may have quit growing. At one time, that was the only part of Lubbock that was growing.

run_n_hit
02-02-2006, 09:09 AM

Hey Chief didn't you post something about you support legalization of marijuana? That explains alot, you MUST be smoked out!

pero chato
02-02-2006, 09:26 AM

We've started a prayer chain for you here in the Wylie community.

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 09:28 AM
oh come on I dont want to do that for this guy.

pero chato
02-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
oh come on I dont want to do that for this guy.

It is our hope that Jesus will cast out the demon of stupidity that possesses the inner core of his soul.

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 09:36 AM
this reminds me of the South Park Episode where Cartman starts his own hell fire and damnation Church. Can I be the one that pounds his forehead to push the demons from his body?

mrescape43
02-02-2006, 09:52 AM

Wylie most likely will not win state in tennis in 4A due to being against Highland Park, but they could well end up #2

injuredinmelee
02-02-2006, 09:58 AM
HP will be just a pimple on our buttocks.

wyliegrad04
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
well i guess we don't have to worry about highland park and wylie tennis, haha ...

i think it would have been a great matchup in 2001 or 2002 ... i do think that HP would win if they played today

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 01:51 PM
well i guess we don't have to worry about highland park and wylie tennis, haha ...

i think it would have been a great matchup in 2001 or 2002 ... i do think that HP would win if they played today highland park would have won back then too. Trust me on that one! :-)

wyliegrad04
02-02-2006, 01:53 PM
yea they would have won probably ... but i had some friends on the team ... they were good, and i bet it would have been a good matchup with HP ... who knows, guess we won't ever know

Bullaholic
02-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
It is our hope that Jesus will cast out the demon of stupidity that possesses the inner core of his soul.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :inlove:

Adidas410s
02-02-2006, 02:42 PM
yea they would have won probably ... but i had some friends on the team ... they were good, and i bet it would have been a good matchup with HP ... who knows, guess we won't ever know I was on that team and i can assure you it wouldn't have been that close. Take the guys team of 2000 and the girls team of 2003 and maybe we win.