PDA

View Full Version : A&M's recruiting class ranked 14

Bulldog_12
02-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I felt this deserved a thread of its own. Too much Longhorn love on this board. lol But yeah, they are ranked 14 even after a terrible season this year. I am happy to see that we can still attract a few good recruits.

Phil C
02-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Right you are Bull! The Aggies did better than most people thought even with some of the recruits that changed their minds.

Bulldog_12
02-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Right you are Bull! The Aggies did better than most people thought even with some of the recruits that changed their minds.

Yes, and they would have done better had Morgan not decided last minute to go USC. He would have been an amazing addition with several other stud linebackers they got this year.

CHS_CG
02-01-2006, 09:30 PM
I agree, I was just lookin at the state top 100 thread and was happy to see A&M bringing in very good players.. including Cuero's Latreal Cooper!

eagles_victory
02-01-2006, 10:19 PM
this is where it starts at they have put a couple of good classes together the last few years it will be intresting the see how they come together I am a UT fan but I dont mind seeing the Aggies win some games. It was the year for the 12th man in the pros maybe thats a good sign. But all you Aggies out there just remember number 14 is good but 3 is better. :D

trenchdweller
02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
where do you find these rankings? any idea what techs is ranked?

Old Tiger
02-01-2006, 11:40 PM
They can get the talent there(that's not the problem). The problem is they can't progress the talent. ;)

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2006, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by trenchdweller
where do you find these rankings? any idea what techs is ranked?
I'm not sure where this one came from. I think it depends on where you look as to the rank. scout.com has Tech listed at # 17 (A&M was at 22) and rivals has Tech list at 26 (A&M at 25). I do know that they signed all 34 players they were expecting, which is good. Another good sign is it was a heavy defensive recruiting class....20 of the 34.