PDA

View Full Version : 20AAA Basketball

Brahma73
02-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Anyone know the standing for boys and girls in 20AAA basketball following Tuesday night's games?

I know Navasota girls are leading at 8-0 and Hempstead boys are leading at 6-0 (after beating Rice last night at home in an unbelievable game with an incredible finish). Don't know much about the rest. Please post if you can. Thanks!:)

punt
02-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Girls:
Navasota 8-0
Hempstead 5-3
Rice 5-3
Bellville 4-4

I don't know the results of the Sealy-Columbus game but both are out of the playoff picture.

Boys:
Hempstead 6-0
Navasota 4-2
Rice 3-3
Sealy 3-3
Bellville 2-4
Columbus 0-6

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Sealy is not out of the picture yet, Bellville also has very slim chance, Bellville would have to win out, to be 6-4, that could get you into the play-offs. But that would be a hard road to win 4 in a row.

eagles_victory
02-01-2006, 10:33 PM
We could play two teams from this district in the playoffs give me some scouting reports when it comes time lol.

punt
02-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Might be a good idea to drag out your track shoes. Any of the teams you might play are very fast, physical and have good shooters. Navasota and Hempstead have the best press and play a lot of man defense. Wouldn't be surprised to see both at the regional tourney.

eagles_victory
02-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by punt
Might be a good idea to drag out your track shoes. Any of the teams you might play are very fast, physical and have good shooters. Navasota and Hempstead have the best press and play a lot of man defense. Wouldn't be surprised to see both at the regional tourney. We won't pull the track shoes out till after spring break.

mwynn05
02-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by punt
Might be a good idea to drag out your track shoes. Any of the teams you might play are very fast, physical and have good shooters. Navasota and Hempstead have the best press and play a lot of man defense. Wouldn't be surprised to see both at the regional tourney. They're pretty good too they're 24-4 for a reason.