PDA

View Full Version : any other 3A folks commited to Texas A&M besides the jasper guy?

Jimbotex40
01-30-2003, 10:43 PM
?

Tiger Turtle
01-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Bryant and Adams from Jasper along with Cody Wallace from Cuero. Ervin Taylor from 4A Mission.

Jimbotex40
02-02-2003, 10:34 PM
thanks, since you knew the 4A guy, im gonna go ahead and ask you if they got anymore awesome players from any other classifications?

i saw that the two awesome DB's from north mesquite commited to t.u. and i was pretty disappointed in 'em.

and james battle commited to tcu, but i guess thats pretty smart cuz reggie mcneal and vincent young have TAMU and t.u. wrapped up for the next three or four years.

ElMeroMero
02-02-2003, 11:12 PM
RB Derrick Brown 5a Klein Oak
RB Chris Alexander 5a Humble
WR Earvin Taylor 4a Mission
TE Joey Thomas 5a Austin Westlake
OL Jorrie Adams 3a Jasper
OL Cody Wallace 3a Cuero
OL Corey Clark 5a Smithson Valley
OL Kirk Elder 5a Klein Oak
OL Chris Yoder 5a Kingwood
DL Jason Jack 5a Humble
DL Tate Pittman 5a Od. Permian
DL Chris Harrington ? St. Pius
DL Joseph Bryant 3a Jasper
LB Justin Warren ? Tyler Lee
LB Lamar Mitchell 4a Dayton
LB Ta Ta Thompson 5a Garland
DB John Kelly ? Gar. N. Forest
DB Stephen Hodge ? R. Lk Highlands

Most of these guys are considered to be the top 100 in the state. Well there you go Jimbo all these guys have commited to Texas A&M.

Jimbotex40
02-02-2003, 11:20 PM
thanks man

KL3
02-04-2003, 01:01 AM
Japhus Brown from Edna is also committed.

big daddy russ
02-04-2003, 08:30 AM
From what I've heard TCU also has a really good recruiting class. I didn't know that they had got Battle, but they did land Tommy Blake out of Aransas Pass and I heard that they have some other top notch players coming in.

TexasToast
02-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Yea TCU got Tommy from AP, Dickerson and Brian Bonner from Beevile...Bubba Heard of Sinton and Bio Benibo of Calallen sign with Rice tomorrow and Curt Jones of Sinton signs with UNT...thats all i know of for sure but i believe a few other players are still working things out. Looks like this years bunch put alot of D1 out. Impressive.

ElMeroMero
02-04-2003, 09:15 PM
Some more guys to add to the list are:
DB Melvin Bullitt Garland N. Forest
DB Eric Mayes Humble
DB Broderick Newton Aledo

From what I hear Texas Tech and SMU had a really good recruits this year. Baylor and Houston had some good ones to but its hard seeing either one of those teams getting better.