PDA

View Full Version : Hum

Butkus
02-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Currently Active Users: 62
There are currently 29 members and 33 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 225 on 12-10-2005 at 09:55 PM.
briefcase, Bubba-Joe, Buccaneer, Bullaholic, Butkus, catdad, cdlvj, DaHop72, gobbler grad, Johnnypaycheck, oh well, pero chato, pirate44, Ranger Mom, shellman54, Snyder_TigerFan, STANG RED, Stretch04, Tiger WR, Tx Challenge, vet93
Today's Birthdays: K-TOWN FOOZBALL (28), 87Bulldogs (34), BIGHANK (18), hayden9212004 (20)

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 10:46 AM
I knew I was right!!:clap:

Proof positive....IP's are in 2 different towns!!

Man...I just LOVE being right!! :p :p

44INAROW
02-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Man...I just LOVE being right!! :p :p

lol I am totally lost :(

Etexpirate
02-01-2006, 10:59 AM
lol.. I know how that works.. The IP never lies..

MHSvarsity2007
02-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
lol I am totally lost :(

lol yea me too :(

STANG RED
02-01-2006, 11:04 AM
What the heck are yall talking about?

vet93
02-01-2006, 11:14 AM
The identities of Butkus and Bubba Joe related to BM's assertion that they are one in the same.

MHSvarsity2007
02-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by vet93
The identities of Butkus and Bubba Joe related to BM's assertion that they are one in the same.

oooh gotcha. :D

AP Panther Fan
02-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by vet93

hmmm...I don't know, seems that there could be ways around this....maybe if they were posting back and forth to each other from two different addresses..:thinking:

but, who really cares anyway, well other than one person......:D

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
hmmm...I don't know, seems that there could be ways around this....maybe if they were posting back and forth to each other from two different addresses..:thinking:

but, who really cares anyway, well other than one person......:D

huh??

How can the same person be posting from 2 different towns? I can tell where the IP is coming from!

I have been saying this all along anyway, but SOME choose not to believe me.

But one of our posters (thank you) sent me yet another site to check it on....and that just made what I have been saying all along even more set in cement!

I was beginning to doubt myself...but no more!!!

MHSvarsity2007
02-01-2006, 11:26 AM
huh??

How can the same person be posting from 2 different towns? I can tell where the IP is coming from!

But one of our posters (thank you) sent me yet another site to check it on....and that just made what I have been saying all along even more set in cement!

yay!! RM...nice pick lol :D

AP Panther Fan
02-01-2006, 11:29 AM
huh??

I am not saying it is the same person...all I was saying is posting from the two different addresses would pretty much prove it is two different people, unless another accomplice was brought in....I am starting to confuse myself....:nerd:

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I am not saying it is the same person...all I was saying is posting from the two different addresses would pretty much prove it is two different people, unless another accomplice was brought in....I am starting to confuse myself....:nerd:

GOTCHA!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Black_Magic
02-01-2006, 11:36 AM

Man...I just LOVE being right!! :p :p uhhh you can log on in from two different computers at the same time and leave it on:rolleyes: Look it makes no diff to me really I know the truth and SL knows too.:D I thus think its laughable that you can read both Bubba-Joes Posts, and Butkus posts and they write EXACTLY the same. heck go back to some of Bubbas posts them look at Butkus posts.. LOL Makes no big deal to me if you can understand how it can happen... Question.. Would you like me to pull the same thing off to prove it can be done??? Or would you just conseed it can happen?

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
uhhh you can log on in from two different computers at the same time and leave it on:rolleyes: Look it makes no diff to me really I know the truth and SL knows too.:D I thus think its laughable that you can read both Bubba-Joes Posts, and Butkus posts and they write EXACTLY the same. heck go back to some of Bubbas posts them look at Butkus posts.. LOL Makes no big deal to me if you can understand how it can happen... Question.. Would you like me to pull the same thing off to prove it can be done??? Or would you just conseed it can happen?

Yeah....you CAN log into 2 different computers....

But one person can't do that in 2 DIFFERENT towns!!

That has been my point all along!!

You made me doubt what I was seeing before my very eyes for a little bit, but no more.

I had someone who has no affiliation with this board AT ALL and who is lots more computer savvy than I am check it out for me.

That was all the validation I needed to prove that I was right all along and DAMN it feels good!!!:http://www.girlzclan.com/forums/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

mrescape43
02-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Did Bubba Joe used to coach in Snyder and if so, what sport?

AP Panther Fan
02-01-2006, 11:47 AM

That was all the validation I needed to prove that I was right all along and DAMN it feels good!!!http://www.girlzclan.com/forums/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

HEY...you can't cuss on here and I can't edit your post!:D

Just kidding, cuss away!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

DaHop72
02-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah....you CAN log into 2 different computers....

But one person can't do that in 2 DIFFERENT towns!!

That has been my point all along!!

You made me doubt what I was seeing before my very eyes for a little bit, but no more.

I had someone who has no affiliation with this board AT ALL and who is lots more computer savvy than I am check it out for me.

That was all the validation I needed to prove that I was right all along and DAMN it feels good!!!http://www.girlzclan.com/forums/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif :eek: :eek: :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 11:52 AM
HEY...you can't cuss on here and I can't edit your post!:D

Just kidding, cuss away!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

I did go back and edit...but not to change any words...I changed my smilies to one doing a happy dance!!!! http://www.girlzclan.com/forums/images/smilies/eusa_dance.gif

Black_Magic
02-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Bubba-Joe
Starter

Member #: 3895

Naw she be smilin
cause she just had some
Pickled Eggs and
BEER

Member #: 6018

hh u said foil not what i was thinkin. is the chief maybe lewsing it.

Dang supper sur was good last nite little smelly after. Some of you youngens gonna have ta come over sometime. Mamma told me ya posta put ona those captial letters at tha start of a sentence so Im gonna try.

Dang if ole 68 aint got a mean streak about him today

nice body punch
followed by a shot to the head

Am I the only one who cant tell these two are the same??
:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
02-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Say what you will...I have IP addresses that show different! Who are you trying to convince anyway?? No one else cares, or haven't you noticed that yet?

But I think I now may have a clue as to who Butkus might be!!:D :D

SintonFan
02-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Bubba-Joe
Starter

Naw she be smilin
cause she just had some
Pickled Eggs and
BEER

hh u said foil not what i was thinkin. is the chief maybe lewsing it.

Dang supper sur was good last nite little smelly after. Some of you youngens gonna have ta come over sometime. Mamma told me ya posta put ona those captial letters at tha start of a sentence so Im gonna try.

Dang if ole 68 aint got a mean streak about him today

nice body punch
followed by a shot to the head

Am I the only one who cant tell these two are the same??
:rolleyes:
I thought all West Texas folks talked like that.:p

Black_Magic
02-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Did Bubba Joe used to coach in Snyder and if so, what sport? To answer your question . YES he did coach in Snyder a few years ago. he was a JH coach