PDA

View Full Version : Why?

District303aPastPlayer
02-01-2006, 04:18 AM
Is texasprepxtra the only website that is providing coverage? I mean, if others are too, shouldnt we put them up at the top in stickies as well?

Old Green
02-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Matt works for Texpreps.;)

pirate44
02-01-2006, 07:10 AM
lets not go through this discussion again

Old Green
02-01-2006, 07:26 AM
Yeah. He's just giving us information that we would otherwise have to pay for.

TexasHSFootball
02-01-2006, 08:18 AM
If this is going to be the case with the multiple pinnings of TPX-only contents, then I will no longer post here. This site is not owned by TPX. It is however own by all the donating members of 3ADowLow, which I am a donating member here as well.

It is not fair to the other sites including my own that have to come on to this "independent" site and wade through a barage of TPX pins. We have been down this road before and this time I am putting my foot where my mouth is. Either ease up on the pins and allow other sites to be pinned, or I will no longer be here to post again.

You may as well change the name of this site to TPXDownLow. I have a lot of respect for Matthew but this is crossing the line. I have in previous instances kept my mouth shut and not complained openly. I will no longer go silent.

If anyone wants to post a link to my realignment preview article from this morning you may do so. But in return it shoiuld be pinned to the top just like all the other useless pinned links that are there too.

pirate4state
02-01-2006, 09:56 AM
:eek: :nerd: :rolleyes: :o :thinking: :doh: :hairpunk:

I'd use more smilies, but we are only allowed 8. :D

NHSRattler60
02-01-2006, 12:23 PM
It is kinda unfair. And this isn't because I work for Chris either. Either post other sites or don't post sites at all. Let's be civil for a change in this world.