PDA

View Full Version : Southlake Girls Basketball

kaorder1999
01-31-2006, 03:51 PM
It would be interesting to know when they moved to Southlake.

FROM DMN

UNITED IN SOUTHLAKE
Schlosser isn't the only player on the Carroll roster with out-of-state ties. Here are eight additional Carroll players who were not born in Texas.
Player Class Birthplace
Elizabeth Bernard Sr. Lafayette, La.
Rachel Bernard Sr. Lafayette, La.
Bethann Boitmann Sr. Alpharetta, Ga.
Kristi Eveland Sr. Opelika, Ala.
Stephanie Jeske Sr. Marion, Ohio
Elizabeth Lerohl Jr. San Jose, Calif.
Arielle Littles Sr. Chicago
Regan Soldner So. Columbus, Ind.

BullFrog Dad
02-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Well Bball is about the only sport that SLC hasn't had much success in so you figure they would start recruiting there. What's the girls record BTW?

3afan
02-01-2006, 12:36 PM
19-11

mwynn05
02-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Carroll doesn't have to recruit

BullFrog Dad
02-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Carroll doesn't have to recruit Yea I'm sure nine families moved from out of state to SL just so their girls could be in SLC's Hi-Profile girls basketball program.

Adidas410s
02-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Yea I'm sure nine families moved from out of state to SL just so their girls could be in SLC's Hi-Profile girls basketball program.

or maybe their affluent parents took job in the Metroplex and wanted to put their kids into a great school district...HMM!!! :thinking:

BullFrog Dad
02-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
or maybe their affluent parents took job in the Metroplex and wanted to put their kids into a great school district...HMM!!! :thinking: They could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and just enrolled their girls in a private school.

KTJ
02-01-2006, 02:07 PM
I'd rather go to Southlake than to Ursuline or The Hockaday School.

Then again, I'm a boy so I'd rather go to Southlake than to Jesuit.

3afan
02-01-2006, 02:10 PM
rumors of recruiting are almost always groundless and arise from jealousy, hatred, etc. i'm not implying anything, just stating an opinion ...

BullFrog Dad
02-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I'd rather go to Southlake than to Ursuline or The Hockaday School.

Then again, I'm a boy so I'd rather go to Southlake than to Jesuit. I meant a private school in their own state that they moved from. You would think that there are private schools in those states. Go Lady Dragons!

BullFrog Dad
02-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
rumors of recruiting are almost always groundless and arise from jealousy, hatred, etc. i'm not implying anything, just stating an opinion ... I agree. Well only 75 days until the Easter Bunny arrives! I can't wait!