PDA

View Full Version : tarpons in control!

TARPON DAD
10-02-2003, 12:31 PM
what is it gonna take ?
take advantage of this year because things change every year it the team that wins games not
indivedual players you all need to work as a team ,listen to the seniors,this is there last year to impress but also to take you guys to a new level and it takes hard work nothing is easy.
you guys did great last week ,please stay focused
as a team you guys are unstopable! eek!
dont let it go to your head .
see you all friday .
remeber
one team one goal!

go big blue!

any suggestions? let hear them

BULLDOGFAN
10-02-2003, 03:24 PM
TFINT, When did Mrs' Barrera quit teaching? No more Mojta..

Gobbla2001
10-02-2003, 03:26 PM
Stumbaugh will have the boys ready for sure...

maroonpunt
10-02-2003, 03:26 PM
How is Coach Birchum doing????

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-02-2003, 04:03 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
TFINT, When did Mrs' Barrera quit teaching? No more Mojta..I was in town a couple of weekends ago and heard that Mrs Barrera wasn't teaching anymore. As far as when it happened, I have no idea. It was news to me.

Football GOD
10-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Sounds like Bulldog Fan forgot where his family was raised.That abandon home on buchanan st.is still there.Your "mojta" remark is not impressive at all,sound's like you HATE your past or maybe those "BAYSIDE BOY"S just whooped your behind a few too many times.Is that why? Even though you come from a good family..HAAHAAHA...OH! and the white boot's remark that was your Dad that worked hard not you come on,.

Football GOD
10-02-2003, 04:43 PM
FYI- Coach Stumbaugh and staff are doing a great job not just with the varsity team but the whole football program.The kids are responding well and the town is supporting them all the way.OH TODAY'S THE HOMECOMING PARADE,C YU!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-02-2003, 05:52 PM
BTW - What the heck is Mojta???

BULLDOGFAN
10-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Ayyy Chihuahua... How are the the old boys God..