PDA

View Full Version : TO to Denver?

piratebg
01-31-2006, 09:04 AM
I was watching CNN and they said the TO is reportedly talking to the Denver Broncos after Philly cleared him to seek a trade. What do you guys think?

neck_06
01-31-2006, 09:04 AM
bad move by denver if it is true

HighSchool Fan
01-31-2006, 09:07 AM
if TO thinks McNabb is bad, what is he gonna think about Plummer midway thru next season?

Stretch04
01-31-2006, 10:07 AM
Plummer will whip his whiney, over paid, mouthy A*S*S*. Plummer is what heart is all about. A scronney kid who almost wasn't recruited to play D1 College FB being a success in the pros. They need to fire TO and let him end up in jail where he belongs.

HighSchool Fan
01-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Stretch04
Plummer will whip his whiney, over paid, mouthy A*S*S*. Plummer is what heart is all about.

now that is the funniest thing i've heard in a while.

DaHop72
01-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Stretch04
Plummer will whip his whiney, over paid, mouthy A*S*S*. Plummer is what heart is all about. A scronney kid who almost wasn't recruited to play D1 College FB being a success in the pros. They need to fire TO and let him end up in jail where he belongs.
The biggest problem Jake has is he's got to get past the Big Mistake Jake tag.

Bearkat
01-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Oh yes!!! Great move Denver!!! I totally agree with the interest in TO. I hope the broncos and TO come to terms as soon as possible.
TO in Denver will assure me that he can't become a DALLAS COWBOY. Really, I could care less where he ends up. Just not in DALLAS. I don't want him destroying what the COWBOYS have.