PDA

View Full Version : Al Jazeera releases another hostage tape

AP Panther Fan
01-30-2006, 05:09 PM
of Jill Carroll...:(

CNN (http://www.cnn.com/)

Bullaholic
01-30-2006, 05:36 PM
If these Iraqi "thugs" kill this woman, I think they should be given no quarter by any nation on earth. I have always felt that members of any organization which uses women and children for shields or places them in harm's way for the advancement of any purpose, private or political, should immediately be declared international "pariahs" and fair game to be killed by any means anytime, anywhere---including covert assasination. Any nation which harbors them should be subject to immediate swift and decisive miliatary action. Zero tolerance for such cowardly barbarism is the only answer.

shankbear
01-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Just use the "You have 72 hours to get out" solution on the numbnutz. If they don't leave, they toast.

Matthew328
01-30-2006, 07:36 PM
problem is you gotta find em....if we knew were they were somone would have gone in...

sww-bull52
01-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
problem is you gotta find em....if we knew were they were somone would have gone in...

That's just it with these rats. They crawl in a hole and you can't find them. If you happen to find one and he just happens to die, they make a martyr out of him. They make us look like satan and yet they are the ones killing innocent women and children with IED's.

AggieJohn
01-30-2006, 09:18 PM
that sucks for her

Bandera YaYa
01-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that sucks for her Uhhh, "sucks" would be a bad hair day or she broke her nail or got a speeding ticket..........your compassion overwhelms me here.............
I pray she makes it back to her loved ones soon.

mrescape43
01-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
If these Iraqi "thugs" kill this woman, I think they should be given no quarter by any nation on earth. I have always felt that members of any organization which uses women and children for shields or places them in harm's way for the advancement of any purpose, private or political, should immediately be declared international "pariahs" and fair game to be killed by any means anytime, anywhere---including covert assasination. Any nation which harbors them should be subject to immediate swift and decisive miliatary action. Zero tolerance for such cowardly barbarism is the only answer.

I agree 100%