PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lhpm.....

AP Panther Fan
01-30-2006, 03:48 PM
I have only gotten 1 recipe!:(

How 'bout you, did you get many?

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2006, 03:52 PM
I've gotten a couple so far. p4s didn't want to play because none of her friends cook. But she had shared a recipe with me awhile back, so we're even. Sorry.... :(

Ranger Mom
01-30-2006, 03:52 PM
darn!! I forgot all about that!

i meant to save that as "new" so I could do it when I got home and guess I didn't.

I never gave it a second thought.....Im sorry!

AP Panther Fan
01-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Oh well, maybe the one I got for pineapple upside down cake will be really good!;)

I did something very similar to this but with dishtowels one time. The dishtowels were much more difficult since you had to purchase them, mail them etc....:mad: Oh, and I don't think anyone sent me any towels either.:nerd:

44INAROW
01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
darn!! I forgot all about that!

i meant to save that as "new" so I could do it when I got home and guess I didn't.

I never gave it a second thought.....Im sorry!

crappola.. I did the same thing.. I cleaned all my mail this weekend.. I'll try again if you'll resend to the house :)

pirate4state
01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I've gotten a couple so far. p4s didn't want to play because none of her friends cook. But she had shared a recipe with me awhile back, so we're even. Sorry.... :( Sorry guys, but the last time I tried this it didn't work out. I didn't get ONE recipe!! :(

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2006, 04:10 PM
I'll share the ones I've gotten with ya'll. :)

lepfan
01-30-2006, 04:13 PM
oops! I forgot too! Can I get it to you tomorrow?

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
oops! I forgot too! Can I get it to you tomorrow?
Certainly. :) (I almost did the same thing when I first got it. :doh: )

AP Panther Fan
01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'll share the ones I've gotten with ya'll. :)

Sounds good....if possible, the names of those that sent them too....just curious which of my friends actually sent you something and which ones said....."that darn Sherri, look what she has sent me now":cool: :D