PDA

View Full Version : ABILENE 3A DL Luncheon

STANG RED
01-30-2006, 02:22 PM
I was just wondering if any of you Abilene boys are up for a 3A downlow luncheon from time to time. I work in Abilene and know there are lots of 3A DL folks in and around Abilene. If yall are interested in getting together for lunch, once a week, once a month, or whatever, I think it would be a lot of fun.
Let me know what yall think.
C'mon, it'll be fun.
I'm tired of eating in the office, or going out and eating by myself.
Any takers?

Ranger Mom
01-30-2006, 02:26 PM
That sounds like fun!!

If I were to set up up a 3ADL luncheon in Midland with all the Midland dlowers...I would STILL be eating by myself!:D

44INAROW
01-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I was just wondering if any of you Abilene boys are up for a 3A downlow luncheon from time to time. I work in Abilene and know there are lots of 3A DL folks in and around Abilene. If yall are interested in getting together for lunch, once a week, once a month, or whatever, I think it would be a lot of fun.
C'mon, it'll be fun.
Any takers?

Please tell me you aren't having Turkey and Dressing :D :D :D :D

STANG RED
01-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That sounds like fun!!

If I were to set up up a 3ADL luncheon in Midland with all the Midland dlowers...I would STILL be eating by myself!:D

Your welcome to come join us. Its only a 150 mile drive. Your a west Texas girl. Your used to it.

Ranger Mom
01-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Your welcome to come join us. Its only a 150 mile drive. Your a west Texas girl. Your used to it.

LOL!! Yeah I AM used to it....only problem is, my bosses are used to me taking a 1 hour lunch! As awesome as they are, I really don't think they would understand!

pero chato
01-30-2006, 03:38 PM
C'mon, it'll be fun.
Any takers?

I can't commit to a regular outing, since I travel and/or have to work thru lunch at times, but yes, on ocassion sounds good.

STANG RED
01-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
I can't commit to a regular outing, since I travel and/or have to work thru lunch at times, but yes, on ocassion sounds good.

Great. Well thats 2 of us so far. I hope we can get 6 or more eventually. Abuelo's is calling.

Adidas410s
01-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Abuelo's is calling.

:thumbsup:

I usually have Friday as my day off...and since my lunch time is restricted to 30 minutes every other day Friday is the best day for me...

vet93
01-30-2006, 04:30 PM
I could make an occassional thursday....abuelo's is one of my favorites!!!!!! I like the plate with the bacon wrapped shrimp and the bacon wrapped tenderloin medallions........my mouth is watering as we speak!

NateDawg39
01-30-2006, 05:26 PM
I think I could make an apperance once in a while aswell.

sww-bull52
01-30-2006, 08:41 PM
I might be able to make one or two.

mustang04
01-31-2006, 01:22 AM
hell...ill go!!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-31-2006, 01:25 AM
Who wants to pick me up! Then i'll go! lol

MHSvarsity2007
01-31-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Who wants to pick me up! Then i'll go! lol

start walking and i'll totally meet you halfway lol

i'd totally go if it wasn't on a school day.

injuredinmelee
01-31-2006, 07:59 AM
Im in. Tell me when.

STANG RED
01-31-2006, 08:20 AM
Alrighty then, now we got something going.
Looks like Thursdays or Fridays is best for most. Pretty much any day is good for me, so we are just going to have to pick one and go with it. Friday will be best for me this week, but we can do it on Thursdays on some other weeks, if that works for yall.
I dont know if Abuelo's takes reservations or not, I will call today and see. Lets just shoot for Friday at noon then.
Now I need a head count.

Please send me a PM if you can make it.

STANG RED
01-31-2006, 01:00 PM
OK, its official.
Friday at Noon at Abuelo's.
Please let me know for sure if you are going to make it or not.
Abuelo's will only do reservations for 10 or more. If we have that many, great, if not, they will honor call ahead seating for 15 minutes.
Now I just need a head count.
PM me please a.s.a.p.

NateDawg39
01-31-2006, 01:06 PM
Do you happen to know directions from ACU to Abuelos by any chance? Or better yet, where is it located in Abilene.

STANG RED
01-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Do you happen to know directions from ACU to Abuelos by any chance? Or better yet, where is it located in Abilene.

Its in the strip mall at the west end of so. 14th, just inside the loop. Address is 4782 so. 14th. Its across the street from Albertsons. Is that enough info for you, or do you need more?

NateDawg39
01-31-2006, 02:27 PM
No I think I can get there from here. But I dont know if I will be able to make it, I will know by tonight though.

Adidas410s
01-31-2006, 02:32 PM
Since I have to work this Friday I can't make it because we only get a 30 minute lunch on Fridays. Next Friday though I SHOULD be back to having Friday as my normal day off...so I should be there!