PDA

View Full Version : BUBBA Joe???

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Anyone notice bubba has not posted in a while?? must have gotten slaped on the wrist from Coach J.... Does Coach J Know bubba joe and Butkus are one in the same though?? :clap:

1) will bubba ever grace us with his wisdom ever again??

2) will Butkus ( bubba joe ) come and take his place?

what do you think?

pero chato
01-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm trying to get my "give a damn" up on this one, and it just ain't working.

HighSchool Fan
01-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

what do you think?

i think that if he wants to come back he will.

Butkus
01-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Anyone notice bubba has not posted in a while?? must have gotten slaped on the wrist from Coach J.... Does Coach J Know bubba joe and Butkus are one in the same though?? :clap:

1) will bubba ever grace us with his wisdom ever again??

2) will Butkus ( bubba joe ) come and take his place?

what do you think?
morning magic man glad you decided ta wake up this morn. ole butkus already been out this morn ana postin. ole butkus only answers ta tha lady of tha house in case ur wonderin. by the way they found ya pictue in ur fancy suit an posted it fur ya.

Ranger Mom
01-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by pero chato

It's not working for the majority of us....:rolleyes:

Talk about beating a dead horse!

AP Panther Fan
01-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by pero chato

lol :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

STANG RED
01-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Give it up Blackie. It aint workin.
Just leave it alone!

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
morning magic man glad you decided ta wake up this morn. ole butkus already been out this morn ana postin. ole butkus only answers ta tha lady of tha house in case ur wonderin. by the way they found ya pictue in ur fancy suit an posted it fur ya. Hey Bubba!! hows it going! Hows Coach J doing? You helping him get games scheduled? Coach J deciding to Stay in sweetwater? thats good. Hey man. Im still moved by that 1986 peprally speech you had..:clap: :clap: It was moving.

Butkus
01-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Give it up Blackie. It aint workin.
Just leave it alone!
heck big brother dont think nuthin bout it. ole magic isnt smart as he thinks he is. heck id bet ya whatever ya want ta bet that coach jackson knows ole magic man and i promise he dont know butkus.

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 02:10 PM
heck big brother dont think nuthin bout it. ole magic isnt smart as he thinks he is. heck id bet ya whatever ya want ta bet that coach jackson knows ole magic man and i promise he dont know butkus. Sure he knows ya butkus/bubba joe. Dont worry Bubba, I wont tell him. But one question.. Do you have another name picked out for when you dump butkus like you did Bubba joe? Is it kinda like a new set of fancy duds.. Get tired of one so you can slip into another. :clap: Im glad to see your calm now. I could always tell when you(bubba-butkus) get riled up.. You lose that hick twang.:clap: I bet he knows you ALOT better than ME.. afterall you work togeather dont ya;)

Ranger Mom
01-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Sure he knows ya butkus/bubba joe. Dont worry Bubba, I wont tell him. But one question.. Do you have another name picked out for when you dump butkus like you did Bubba joe? Is it kinda like a new set of fancy duds.. Get tired of one so you can slip into another. :clap: Im glad to see your calm now. I could always tell when you(bubba-butkus) get riled up.. You lose that hick twang.:clap: I bet he knows you ALOT better than ME.. afterall you work togeather dont ya;)

just wondering....do you ever feel like you are just talking to yourself?

Butkus
01-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Sure he knows ya butkus/bubba joe. Dont worry Bubba, I wont tell him. But one question.. Do you have another name picked out for when you dump butkus like you did Bubba joe? Is it kinda like a new set of fancy duds.. Get tired of one so you can slip into another. :clap: Im glad to see your calm now. I could always tell when you(bubba-butkus) get riled up.. You lose that hick twang.:clap: I bet he knows you ALOT better than ME.. afterall you work togeather dont ya;)
heck magic man ur one funny guy. ole butkus isnt goin anywhar. now talkin bout other names wus ya ashamed to use magic man on that pony express site tired of ur name so ya had ta change it r was ya afraid some a them tiger fans might wonder what ya was a doing over thar talkin to them mustang fans.

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
just wondering....do you ever feel like you are just talking to yourself? I didnt change my name on here to keep My boss from getting on to me like you did.. LOL:clap: Guess Coach J get mad at his assistants if they are on here. Dont worry I wont tell. your mad that you cant post on that site arent you. Unlike you I have not made Snyder folks so mad at me that I could not post on a site that snyder fans start.. LOL:clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
01-30-2006, 02:38 PM
I didnt change my name on here to keep My boss from getting on to me like you did.. LOL:clap: Guess Coach J get mad at his assistants if they are on here. Dont worry I wont tell. your mad that you cant post on that site arent you. Unlike you I have not made Snyder folks so mad at me that I could not post on a site that snyder fans start.. LOL:clap: :clap:

Okay.....since you quoted my post, I have to admit to being a tad bit confused.

I have been Ranger Mom from DAY 1...I have never posted under any other name (except for the couple of times I was on my daughter's name).

I have never been Coach J's assistant, unless my boss "Jim" who is a petroleum engineer goes by "coach"!:confused: :confused:

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 02:41 PM
actually I intended to quote bubba-joes post. I know exactly who Im talking to. I believe you do too RM;) but thats ok.If you dont, I understand. I really do;) I think its fun Im sure bubba Joe is being really carefull in his post right now.

HighSchool Fan
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
i wonder if black magic and lew p are the same person, seems like both just wanna stir the pot :thinking: :thinking:

Butkus
01-30-2006, 02:45 PM
dont worry rm ole black magic is a bit confused. he thinks hes smart like the old chief hum reckon. maybe not. anyway someday ole magic mans gonna figur out hes not as smart as he thinks but until then well jus let him play his games and humur hisself.

Butkus
01-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i wonder if black magic and lew p are the same person, seems like both just wanna stir the pot :thinking: :thinking:
now thars a thought.

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 02:46 PM
dont worry rm ole black magic is a bit confused. he thinks hes smart like the old chief hum reckon. maybe not. anyway someday ole magic mans gonna figur out hes not as smart as he thinks but until then well jus let him play his games and humur hisself. Why didnt you use your quail hunting sig.. I liked that one. did you have to ditch that one? that was kinda cool.

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 02:47 PM
now thars a thought. Both thorns in your side ay Bubba?:clap: :clap:

Butkus
01-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Why didnt you use your quail hunting sig.. I liked that one. did you have to ditch that one? that was kinda cool.
ole butkus dont kill no birds he feeds em. as fur my sig i did it in honor of u.

Butkus
01-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Both thorns in your side ay Bubba?:clap: :clap:
na ole magic man i jus take u an ur best buddy witha grain a salt.

Black_Magic
01-30-2006, 03:40 PM
na ole magic man i jus take u an ur best buddy witha grain a salt. Well I know you and Bubba Joe must be Broke back mountan hill billy buds . You talk exactly the same.

Butkus
01-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Well I know you and Bubba Joe must be Broke back mountan hill billy buds . You talk exactly the same.
now magic man talk bout hittin a nerve and changin the subject.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Well I know you and Bubba Joe must be Broke back mountan hill billy buds . You talk exactly the same.

:eek: :eek: Wow....that seems a little bit much.