PDA

View Full Version : Federer Wins Title!!!!

Chief Ohera
01-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Brothers, we are seeing GREATNESS before are own eyes he is halfway to Sampras all time grand slam mark, which is 14,
until next time...............

turbostud
01-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
Brothers, we are seeing GREATNESS before are own eyes he is halfway to Sampras all time grand slam mark, which is 14,
until next time...............

Tennis has to be the lamest sport in the world next to track and field.

SnyTigBaseB07
01-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Tennis has to be the lamest sport in the world next to track and field.

I prefer T&F over tennis anyday

Old Tiger
01-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Lamest to Coolest

Golf > Tennis > Hockey > Baseball > T&F > Softball > Basketball > Football

SnyTigBaseB07
01-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Lamest to Coolest

Golf > Tennis > Hockey > Baseball > T&F > Softball > Basketball > Football

HOW CAN YOU PUT T&F OVER BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!

mrescape43
01-29-2006, 03:30 PM
I used to think tennis was not too interesting until my son began playing and I enjoy his matches. Although I would still like to see him jump the net and tackle someone! lol

Adidas410s
01-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
HOW CAN YOU PUT T&F OVER BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!

and then softball ahead of that??? Come on...

Adidas410s
01-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I used to think tennis was not too interesting until my son began playing and I enjoy his matches. Although I would still like to see him jump the net and tackle someone! lol

You laugh...i've had kids try and do that before! My roommate and I are playing some kids from Austin in the yearly USTA Junior Sectional Tournament in Abilene. One of the kid's dad was the asst coach @ UT for tennis at the time and that kid says to my partner, "you wanna fight?" (It was about 110 in July...they were having a bad day and were probably better than us...but we were playing great and they were getting frustrated). So anyways...my roommate responds, "You wanna jump the net and come over here? Cuz I don't feel like coming over there and whoopin' your *** right now!" The other guys were left speechless...:clap: :clap: :clap:

mrescape43
01-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
You laugh...i've had kids try and do that before! My roommate and I are playing some kids from Austin in the yearly USTA Junior Sectional Tournament in Abilene. One of the kid's dad was the asst coach @ UT for tennis at the time and that kid says to my partner, "you wanna fight?" (It was about 110 in July...they were having a bad day and were probably better than us...but we were playing great and they were getting frustrated). So anyways...my roommate responds, "You wanna jump the net and come over here? Cuz I don't feel like coming over there and whoopin' your *** right now!" The other guys were left speechless...:clap: :clap: :clap:

:D :D :clap:

MHSvarsity2007
01-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

HAHAHA i lauged out loud. :clap: :clap: