PDA

View Full Version : Ou-82, Ut-72

Chief Ohera
01-28-2006, 11:07 PM
two words, BOOMER SOONER,
ut lost b/c they didn't have VY, good job to sooner nation,
until next time.................................

Phil C
01-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Chief don't expect it to be as pleasant for sooner next time in Austin. Great play by sooner though tonight.

Txbroadcaster
01-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera

funny when I read your post it reads like this..
Blah Blah Blah Blah HaTE TEXAS Blah Blah Blah

until next time..........

wos fan1
01-28-2006, 11:26 PM
:mad: :mad:

Gobbla2001
01-29-2006, 12:15 PM
OU did everything right last night, they played an almost perfect game... a very dangerous team come March if they can play at that level consistantly....

Now, moving on to the Chief...

Is he an OU fan, or a UT HATER?

He says Boomer Sooner in every post... but everyone of his posts are about how bad UT is or in his own words "blah blah blah blah blah HATE TEXAS blah blah blah"...

So my question, no, the TRUTH is that he is not a REAL OU fan...

HE doesn't come on here to talk about OU beating other teams, and how he is so proud that they were ranked #22 in the country to begin with, it's all about how crappy UT is (in his mind) while hiding behind the OU colors...

You are no real fan, Chief, you are just a UT hater...

Any pro-OU posts from here on out that do not include attacks on the University of Texas are just you trying to cover up the truth that has been been brought to light in my previous words...

You are no OU fan, you are just a hater...

Congrats to OU on a great win last night... and I am deeply sorry that you have folks such as Chief saying they're your fans though their agenda is just to hate on other schools...

Maroon87
01-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
OU did everything right last night, they played an almost perfect game... a very dangerous team come March if they can play at that level consistantly....

Now, moving on to the Chief...

Is he an OU fan, or a UT HATER?

He says Boomer Sooner in every post... but everyone of his posts are about how bad UT is or in his own words "blah blah blah blah blah HATE TEXAS blah blah blah"...

So my question, no, the TRUTH is that he is not a REAL OU fan...

HE doesn't come on here to talk about OU beating other teams, and how he is so proud that they were ranked #22 in the country to begin with, it's all about how crappy UT is (in his mind) while hiding behind the OU colors...

You are no real fan, Chief, you are just a UT hater...

Any pro-OU posts from here on out that do not include attacks on the University of Texas are just you trying to cover up the truth that has been been brought to light in my previous words...

You are no OU fan, you are just a hater...

Congrats to OU on a great win last night... and I am deeply sorry that you have folks such as Chief saying they're your fans though their agenda is just to hate on other schools...

:clap:

KTJ
01-29-2006, 12:33 PM

You give poor, Oklahoma Sooner inbred fans a bad name.

Be more like lepfan. She's one of the classiest OU fans I've ever met.

Chief Ohera
01-29-2006, 01:35 PM
i do have very deep roots with OU, my uncle played and started on the D-line under barry switzer his junior and senior year, and even though i didn't go to college their i have family members that have graduated from there, so dont' hate appriecate, and don't say stuff that you know nothing about, me nor my family,
boomer sooner
until next time..................

Gobbla2001
01-29-2006, 01:39 PM
i do have very deep roots with OU, my uncle played and started on the D-line under barry switzer his junior and senior year, and even though i didn't go to college their i have family members that have graduated from there, so dont' hate appriecate, and don't say stuff that you know nothing about, me nor my family,
boomer sooner

Seeing how my real father is 100% German, I may be related to a Nazi, hell, even Hitler...

But you don't see me coming on here puttin' down Jews all day...

Like I said, you're not a real fan, just a hater...

Sie sind nicht ein realer Ventilator, Sie sind ein hater... ha

HighSchool Fan
01-29-2006, 01:40 PM
boomer sooner

my cousin plays the banjo, that doesn't mean i'm a "real" fan of it.

Gobbla2001
01-29-2006, 01:49 PM

ut lost b/c they didn't have VY

So what about all of the other times UT has beatin' OU in basketball, was Vince Young out there and I missed it?

Your statements are fueld by your hatred for UT... you're not a real OU fan...

LEAVE SOONER rather than later... until next reply to your blind-hatred...

lepfan
01-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

Be more like lepfan. She's one of the classiest OU fans I've ever met. Why thank you!

I watched the game last night while 'bar hopping' in Bricktown!!!! It was awesome to be able to watch the game "in the element'. We wanted to be at Lloyd Noble Center, but that did not work out!!! We actually had some Aggie friends with us...they of course cheered with us last night. ;)

gtownpoke
01-30-2006, 09:15 AM
Isnt it ironic that OU's mascot is America's first mobile home?

HighSchool Fan
01-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Why thank you!

I watched the game last night while 'bar hopping' in Bricktown!!!! It was awesome to be able to watch the game "in the element'. We wanted to be at Lloyd Noble Center, but that did not work out!!! We actually had some Aggie friends with us...they of course cheered with us last night. ;)

i went to bricktown a couple of years ago. that's gonna be a nice place when they get everything developed over there, if they haven't already.

Phil C
01-30-2006, 09:19 AM
I wonder if Vince Young played on our NC baseball team. Say maybe he was the one that was really pitching that no hitter for Adrian Alaniz.

:D

Phil C
01-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Let's give Chief the benefit of the doubt as far as being a Sooner fan. When in doubt give the benefit of it to the poster I always say. Besides having a strong Sooner fan posting here opens up good natured jabs between different fans and the banter play can be enjoyable. It is good to have both sides for that reason as long as things don't go too far.

lepfan
01-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by gtownpoke
Isnt it ironic that OU's mascot is America's first mobile home? Hey....people in glass houses should not throw rocks. Do you need help cleaning all that broken glass?

lepfan
01-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i went to bricktown a couple of years ago. that's gonna be a nice place when they get everything developed over there, if they haven't already. It is getting better and better each year. They have the boat rides in the canal now. The Hornets are going to be playing at the Ford Center for at least another year (they may even stay for good). That is helping things! There were not the freaks and greeks walking around like I have seen elsewhere. :)

JasperDog94
01-30-2006, 08:56 PM
my uncle played and started on the D-line under barry switzer his junior and senior year How much did he make?:nerd: :doh: :doh: