PDA

View Full Version : Baylor

SnyTigBaseB07
01-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Has anyone been keeping up with Baylor vs. A&M, they're not doing half bad lately.

SIC EM BEARS!

3afan
01-28-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah they are hanging in ...

CHS_CG
01-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
yeah they are hanging in ...

watchin that game i started to wonder why Baylor was 0-5(now after the game) but those turnovers kill teams! If they could cut those down they would be in good shape. Baylor played a good game today but the ags got the W! GIG EM AGS! WHOOP!

sahen
01-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
watchin that game i started to wonder why Baylor was 0-5(now after the game) but those turnovers kill teams! If they could cut those down they would be in good shape. Baylor played a good game today but the ags got the W! GIG EM AGS! WHOOP!

Bears r 0-5 because they have played 5 games and everyone else has played about 20....they r getting better, could get exciting here at teh end of the year, but if not next year will be fun....sic'em!

BU97
01-28-2006, 10:28 PM
I think they will be pretty decent by the end of the season and I think that next year is going to be fun!

AggieJohn
01-29-2006, 12:48 PM
a&m has had a couple of early losses. they could easily be 4-1 instead of 1-4

eagle.eyes
01-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Sahen, how's my boy Dugat from Dayton doing?

sahen
01-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by eagle.eyes
Sahen, how's my boy Dugat from Dayton doing?
Dugat had a great game against A&M last night, he couldnt miss for most of the 2nd half....he is doing well and will be even better once he develops more....the team is still full of a bunch of highschool allstars so they rnt playing comletely together yet, once they start playing as a complete team then they will be good, they played somewhat like that against A&M, if they keep improving then it will be a very enteratining bunch to watch...

eagle.eyes
01-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Dugat's not only a stud, but a winner. I'm no Baylor fan, but look out for the Bears in 2 yrs!

SnyTigBaseB07
01-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Dugat's not only a stud, but a winner. I'm no Baylor fan, but look out for the Bears in 2 yrs!

Heck i'll be there in 2 years!

BTW 1100 posts!!! :D

sahen
01-29-2006, 09:42 PM
i think they will be a force next year honestly, they r getting much needed experience this year and they get to hone their skills against nonconference opponents next year....i mean im not saying national champs or even big 12 champs, but definitely they will have a good shot at the big dance next year....now in 2 years we can start thinkin about challenging for the big 12 title, however i will be in med school at that time if the good lord is willing....