PDA

View Full Version : UT @ OU tonight

3afan
01-28-2006, 01:19 PM
8pm - gonna be a fun one to watch ... Mavs on at the same time

Chief Ohera
01-28-2006, 02:02 PM
two words, BOOMER SOONER,
ou will win this one b/c ut doesn't have VY who single handly won them the national title.
until next time..............

HighSchool Fan
01-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
ou will win this one b/c ut doesn't have VY who single handly won them the national title.

you never answered my question before, how does it feel for 22 players to get whooped by just 1 person. i would think if it was 22 to 1 the 22 might have a chance. i guess not since it's 0U

Gobbla2001
01-28-2006, 02:08 PM

Y'all wouldn't have been there last year without Peterson... take him out, OU doesn't get there... Take VY out, UT doesn't get there... Take BUSH out and USC doesn't get there... Teams win in the end, but there are very important individuals mixed in with other important individuals who may take over when need be...

UT NATIONAL CHAMPS

Adidas410s
01-28-2006, 02:25 PM

They don't need Radio on the basketball court...but they do have Daniel Gibson, LaMarcus Aldridge, PJ Tucker...I can keep going...but you get the point! You can take your Sooners and and head back to Choke-lahoma...:thumbsup:

turbostud
01-28-2006, 02:33 PM
The College Game Day clan was at the OU arena earlier on ESPN. All the Sooner fans were doing the typical Hook Em Horns upside down and yelling and stuff. I wonder how the Sooner fans felt watching UT beat USC. USC whipped the heck out of OU a year earlier and UT being their #1 rival and winning the National Championship. Did the Sooner fans even watch the game?

Phil C
01-28-2006, 04:27 PM
I didn't know Vince played basketball for UT too. :)

gtownpoke
01-28-2006, 05:21 PM
This might be one of the few games this year there might be descent attendance at an OU home basketball game. The girl that won Miss America is a senior at OU this year and she admitted this was the first OU basketball game she has ever attended. You think football school is an understatement? As for predictions Texas is going to kick the crap out of OU. All the NCAA problems the sooners are having and Lavendar and Mackenzie leaving are hurting them. Texas is on a roll right now and could play with anyone

3afan
01-28-2006, 06:21 PM

big L

KTJ
01-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
They don't need Radio on the basketball court...but they do have Daniel Gibson, LaMarcus Aldridge, PJ Tucker...I can keep going...but you get the point! You can take your Sooners and and head back to Choke-lahoma...:thumbsup:

Is there a reason you call him Radio?

Phil C
01-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Oklahoma has 1 point lead with 11.19 left in the game. It has been a good game well played by both sides. Go Longhorns! Fight and Win!

Old Tiger
01-28-2006, 10:32 PM
until next time.............. I remember 5 linemen blocking 4 pass rushers, a trio of Rb's a solid core of recievrs, 3 linebackers, 4 secondary players. Plus the whole special teams units

Phil C
01-28-2006, 10:33 PM
OK ahead 56 to 50 with 9:10 left. OK is killing UT with three pointers.

Phil C
01-28-2006, 10:35 PM
OK taking control! 8 point lead! Looks like the Sooners are going to take this one. They are using the home court advantage.

Phil C
01-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Not looking good for UT with the mood of the game. Less than 7 minutes and OK has a 7 point lead and are at the free throw line.

Phil C
01-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Just over 3 minutes and OK still 8 points ahead. Good grief UT can't even make their free throws when they need it. sooner came ready to play tonight.

Phil C
01-28-2006, 10:54 PM
sooner has 9 point lead with 2:01 left. ESPN announcers are loving and it are obviously pro sooner. Of course after they looked goofy predicting USC would whip us in the Rose Bowl it is what you expect.

gtownpoke
01-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Where is the Texas team that dominated my Cowboys? It's like watching a completely different team

Txbroadcaster
01-28-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
sooner has 9 point lead with 2:01 left. ESPN announcers are loving and it are obviously pro sooner. Of course after they looked goofy predicting USC would whip us in the Rose Bowl it is what you expect.

I am a HUGE Horns fan and to be honest I am tired of the Media is against us. talk..They are excited because it has been a good game and it is an upset...Plus Vitale feeds off the fans, and they are in OU. They have done nothing but Talk about how great of a team Texas is and how this just a bump in the road. They have been very positive about BOTH teams, now and in talking about how well both teams have recruited.

Phil C
01-28-2006, 11:07 PM
sooner wins 82 to 72. An old fashion whippen. We didn't play good tonight with shots not going in and free throws missed and missed passes. But you have to give sooner credit for being able to play. I feel we can beat them in Austin though. We just need to have fans fired up like sooner fans.

3afan
01-29-2006, 07:01 AM
well no team was gonna go thru B12 play unbeaten -- this loss is by no means a shocker

lostaussie
01-29-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
well no teamwas gonna go thru B12 play unbeaten -- this loss is by no means a shocker very true. very rarely do teams go through good conferences unbeaten. this will be a character builder and motivator for the horns. they are still in the elite across the nation.

punt
01-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Would rather it be anybody but ou if there had to be loss.

KTJ
01-29-2006, 12:34 PM
While I had wanted us to win, I had this down as a loss from the start.

Kudos to OU. At least it makes the Big 12 look somewhat decent.

Locks for the Tourney--Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas