PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would say!!!!!

kaorder1999
01-27-2006, 04:04 PM
ITS FRIDAY!!!!

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
ITS FRIDAY!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

This has seemed like an EXTREMELY long week too!!

HighSchool Fan
01-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
ITS FRIDAY!!!!

it's monday for atleast 1 of us:(

Pmoney
01-27-2006, 04:06 PM
yesterday was a friday to me bc we dont have school today!:clap: :D

pirate44
01-27-2006, 04:37 PM
livestock show tonight. my boy loves looking at the cows and pigs, me, i just love the funnel cakes :D

pirate4state
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

This has seemed like an EXTREMELY long week too!! I hear you! I'm so glad it's almost over!!! :clap: Everyone have a nice weekend!

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
livestock show tonight. my boy loves looking at the cows and pigs, me, i just love the funnel cakes :D

Hope the weather holds out for you guys. It has been a beautiful day thus far, but hear the rain is on the way....maybe tomorrow.;)

pirate44
01-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hope the weather holds out for you guys. It has been a beautiful day thus far, but hear the rain is on the way....maybe tomorrow.;) dont your kids show animals? it is the san patricio and aransas county livestock show

LH Panther Mom
01-27-2006, 04:40 PM
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

This has seemed like an EXTREMELY long week too!!
You're right! I have begged, pleaded, and cajoled to get something to work on since I'm caught up ( :eek: ). I finally had to resort to verrrryyyyy s l o w l y calling people and leaving v/m's just to get through today. :crying:

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2006, 04:43 PM
dont your kids show animals? it is the san patricio and aransas county livestock show

ha ha ha....my kids won't even feed their dog...YOU are funny!:D

I (my employer) usually gets hit up to participate in the auction. I normally just send a check, but you are right....there are alot of kids from AP participating.

pirate44
01-27-2006, 04:45 PM
ha ha ha....my kids won't even feed their dog...YOU are funny!:D

I (my employer) usually gets hit up to participate in the auction. I normally just send a check, but you are right....there are alot of kids from AP participating.
there's always the cute fuzzy wabbits they could show. heck, there's not much "takin care of" for those things

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2006, 04:51 PM
there's always the cute fuzzy wabbits they could show. heck, there's not much "takin care of" for those things

My girls actually had Netherland Dwarf rabbits as pets one time. Their names were Barley and Hopps.

I got tired of the messy cages in the house, so we got an outdoor pen for them. Unfortunately, the back of our property is wooded and either a racoon or fox got to them. We did have a proper burial service for the one my daughter found.:weeping:

We just don't seem to have much luck with animals. Also had geese (Ricky and Lucy) ...equally tragic story.:D

pirate44
01-27-2006, 04:54 PM
My girls actually had Netherland Dwarf rabbits as pets one time. Their names were Barley and Hopps.

I got tired of the messy cages in the house, so we got an outdoor pen for them. Unfortunately, the back of our property is wooded and either a racoon or fox got to them. We did have a proper burial service for the one my daughter found.:weeping:

We just don't seem to have much luck with animals. Also had geese (Ricky and Lucy) ...equally tragic story.:D
i love the way you name your pets.:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 05:03 PM

My son has a rabbit named B.Z....he has run of the house.

I never knew a rabbit could act so much like a dog!

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2006, 05:03 PM
i love the way you name your pets.:thumbsup:

If we ever get anymore, should consider Faith and Miracle. The kids have faith that I will feed them and it is an absolute miracle if they survive.;)

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2006, 05:05 PM
My son has a rabbit named B.Z....he has run of the house.

I never knew a rabbit could act so much like a dog!

They are fun, just a bit messy. Those crazy rabbits we had liked to chew through electrical cords. It is amazing that they didn't get fried before their final demise. :nerd:

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 05:09 PM
They are fun, just a bit messy. Those crazy rabbits we had liked to chew through electrical cords. It is amazing that they didn't get fried before their final demise. :nerd:

OMG!! I know what you mean! I don't know how many cellphone chargers we have had to replace.

I did learn one thing....if I keep him supplied with "toys" he doesn't chew nearly as bad.

Evidently rabbits are easily bored. I guess that's why they "reproduce" like they do.... B.Z. doesn't have a "friend" so he's got lots of pent up energy to expend!!
:D

pirate44
01-27-2006, 05:10 PM
remember, rabbits are just rodents with a soft furry coat.

Ranger Mom
01-27-2006, 05:11 PM
remember, rabbits are just rodents with a soft furry coat.

like my hamsters and guinea pigs were??

AP Panther Fan
01-27-2006, 05:15 PM
OMG!! I know what you mean! I don't know how many cellphone chargers we have had to replace.

I did learn one thing....if I keep him supplied with "toys" he doesn't chew nearly as bad.

Evidently rabbits are easily bored. I guess that's why they "reproduce" like they do.... B.Z. doesn't have a "friend" so he's got lots of pent up energy to expend!!
:D

LOL....I won't even suggest getting him a girlfriend!:D

Ohhhh, we had pet mice too. Thank goodness, I was able to get rid of most of them...only a couple had unfortunate fates.:D